bad boys or good boys??? (2 Viewers)

tattoodguy

Is it true that chicks want bad boys????

Do you recon thats true?????

Also if your bf was a sissy type of guy, and he didnt hit a guy that did something to you............do you looose resspect for him???? and think his pathetic?? and consider leaving him??

Last edited:

Acid

HSC
Why do you think you always see hot chicks going out with these drop-kick skater/surfie poofs that have an IQ of no greater than around 30? :)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i think a lot of girls are attracted to bad boys, coz theres an element to them that think they can change the guy or whatever.
i guess there is something initially sexy about someone 'bad' and mysterious, but for a boyfriend, i want someone in between, erring on the good side.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by tattoodguy
Is it true that chicks want bad boys????

Do you recon thats true?????
yeah i reckon its true, walking around in the city during work and seeing hot asian chicks with dumbass asian hardcore gangser wanabes with no future prospects except living off the dole. oOoOoO thats such a turn on!

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
im thinking i should quit my job and join a gang and become a gangster hahaha

thats so gay

HSC
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
im thinking i should quit my job and join a gang and become a gangster hahaha

thats so gay
you were paying me out about it too!
you loser!

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i think a lot of girls are attracted to bad boys, coz theres an element to them that think they can change the guy
dit-toe

Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
yeah i reckon its true, walking around in the city during work and seeing hot asian chicks with dumbass asian hardcore gangser wanabes with no future prospects except living off the dole. oOoOoO thats such a turn on!

lol

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
i guess it just depends on your preference and on your definition of "bad". I do think there is a line between a bad boy and a bad person. Some of those girls are plain stupid cos hes gonna end up hurting you badly one day....

i guess girls are attracted to guys who have some mystique and allure about them... and mystique and allure often comes from a guy who is a little bad (as in spontaneous, impulsive and a bit rebellious) but i don't get the chicks who dig the hardcore wannabe gangster types...

oh and me personally? I like my good boys, but not to the extent of being really mummy's boys. I don't loose respect for him, i just end up thinking he can't handle anything himself... ok maybe i loose respect for him :p it depends on the extent of the sissyness and what you define to be sissy. My best mates did the school musical with me (the three of them are guys) and each night they had their make-up applied -- foundation, blush, lipstick and eyeliner. Some will say thats sissiness, others will say it takes a real man to do that.

depends on the individual really.

Last edited:

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by ujuphleg
i guess girls are attracted to guys who have some mystique and allure about them... and mystique and allure often comes from a guy who is a little bad (as in spontaneous, impulsive and a bit rebellious)
Perfect... :)

Last edited:

olay

HSC
Originally posted by ujuphleg
oh and me personally? I like my good boys, but not to the extent of being really mummy's boys. I don't loose respect for him, i just end up thinking he can't handle anything himself... ok maybe i loose respect for him :p it depends on the extent of the sissyness and what you define to be sissy.
ditto. i always thought u were a guy. anyway... yeah i prefer "good boys" but that whole wimpy thing is such a turn off. same with snaggyness. i prefer good natured blokey blokes that aren't hard.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Asquithian
no doubt about it ...girls like older bader guys...
Or older guys who do law :p

tattoodguy

ummmm sisssyness as in wimpy :)

Ive seen chicks get into fights in front of their bf's and on occassions other guys grab their gf's arses etc right in front of them. And the dudes just watch etc, they dont do anything.

Like because it doesnt happen alot, most girls dont have to face the reality, but when the situation arises most guys are real wimps.

If you look at the past it seems guys used to have big balls and now they are more wimpy and girls are more accepting of it??? do you think thats true?????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)