Bad Dates (1 Viewer)

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
So guys, recently I went on a totally crap-tastic date. Possibly the worst date in my life so far. So, I was wondering what awful stories all of you can conjure up from your deep dark histories of dating....sharing is caring

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Every date with my ex was a bad date.

I had to rack my brains thinking of something to say. We had nothing to talk about, literally nothing.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Yeah similar to above, one where you just lack any kind of spark with the other person and can't get a decent conversation going.

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
Hell yes....I know that feeling. It's really bad when you have to drag conversation out of the guy....even worse when he tells you that he "doesn't know much about stuff...just mostly computers..." That's when you know you're in for a GREAT night....truely magic

arooshika...

HSC
i went on a date once....shittiest ever...i kept looking at my watch and when we went to the food court to eat something and talking about shit all, there was a 30yr old man hearing our hole converstion and i know this because he told me after the guy left. and whats even worse i saw the 30yr old bastard a few days later at that same food court and he waved to me when i was on an art excursion to watch an art movie.

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
I guess at least if you go to the movies, you don't have to have thosse awkward non talking moments....dinners really suck if there are heaps of those. Especially because I'm the type of person to try and cover those awkward moments by talking constantly.... :cool:

arooshika...

HSC
yeah at that bad date i just talked random stuff and he was going 'what the hell'
and later that night he called my mobile but after i deleted his number and his msn addy because he made fun of me on msn after that date

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
The worst date is when you show up and your partner brings her children along from her ex relationship.

Komaticom said:
I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread... Psst! My movie's about a bad date.
I've planned to write a scrip/screenplay. :D

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
"I took this other girl downtown to a bistro and all was going well until I decided I needed some fresh ground pepper on my dinner...apparently the grinder didn't work too well because like three bites later I swallow like 1/2 of one of those pepper balls...I hacked and hacked and my eyes teared up but I couldn't get it unstuck...I excused myself to the Men's room and tried to hack it up...my eyes were so teary I lost one of my contacts on the way to the restroom...finally I think the pepper had dissolved and I was able to go back but she had to drive my car because my vision sucks without my contacts..."

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
lil_dudette said:
did u see her after that?
Haha, it was just a copy-paste job from a website after searching "worst dates" on google. But its likely to happen to me cause I know my contacts can fall out sometimes.

Or was that a joke. "Did you see her after that?"

:p

arooshika...

HSC
bscienceboi said:
Haha, it was just a copy-paste job from a website after searching "worst dates" on google. But its likely to happen to me cause I know my contacts can fall out sometimes.

Or was that a joke. "Did you see her after that?"

:p
nah, if i can remember about an hour ago, i dont think so

Always

HSC
Date with my ex:

"Hey baby, put on something hot. I'm taking you out to dinner. See you at 6"

6 o'clock rolls around. And then 6.30. Finally at 6.50 I hear the doorbell. "Awww babe, I'm so sorry sweetheart. The boss wanted to talk. I tried telling him I needed to see my baby." As he kissed me I could taste the faint bitterness of beer in his mouth and I was thinking.. yeah right, boss talk my fucking ass.

1. I hate it lateness.
2. If they know they're going to be late they should have the courtesy to call.
3. I hate it even more when they make up a pathetic excuse, ie. LIE. :rolleyes:

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I thought this would be a thread about ugly arses.

santaslayer

HSC
I went with one. I could always pull off an interesting conversation with her. She would respond with extreme enthusiasm but the thing was that she expected me to initiate/think of things to say. It was shit because whenever I felt like taking a breath from all that talking she wouldn't be able to replace me by initiating a topic of interest. It was like she was waiting for me to keep talking and when I didn't talk she would look at the ground and pretend I wasnt there???????

santaslayer

HSC
Komaticom said:
There must be something wrong with her if she just looks down and shuffles her feet after you've talked for ages and tell her "so tell me a bit about yourself?". Childhood abuse probably?
i dunno...she seems to be waiting for me to talk...

when i stop she tells me its awkward...like wtf?

after that day, i dranks like 50 galsses of water,...and went to the toilet a lot...

and no, i dont think she was abused as a child...:p

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
haha that is actually a good idea if every you go on a blind date :p

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I had a shitty date once a couple yrs back...
Da chick I was seeing brought her sister wid her!
I was talkin 2 the sis more than her on the day cos she was so quiet...
I thought, I might as well date the elder sis while I'm at it... hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)