bags (1 Viewer)

^emmie^

HSC
ok this may seem like a stupid question but what kind of bags do most ppl tlke to uni

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Hiking bags

HalcyonSky

HSC
personally i prefer using plastic bags, one on each shoulder and if i have lots of subjects that day i can hang one around my neck as well

Last edited:
K

katie_tully

personally i prefer using plastic bags, one on each shoulder and if i have lots of subjects that day i can hang one around my neck as well
Are you serious?

K

katie_tully

ok this may seem like a stupid question but what kind of bags do most ppl tlke to uni
A comfortable bag. One that can hold all your shit (even when it weighs a tonne), but is comfortable enough to lug around.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
HalcyonSky said:
yes a friend liked to do this too. unfortuently he clipped himself on hook and hanged himself

R.I.P. joey

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
I used to do the same with onions, it was the fashion at the time.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
I hired a gypsy to follow me everywhere and carry my stuff. If we stop for more than two minutes, he gets out a mandolin and sings merry tunes.

N1C0L3

HSC
hfis said:
I hired a gypsy to follow me everywhere and carry my stuff. If we stop for more than two minutes, he gets out a mandolin and sings merry tunes.
hahaha!

CloudStrife

HSC
From what I remember, some chicks use a larger handbag, others have their normal handbag plus one of those canvas carry bags you get from cotton on or whatever to carry their books, some use back packs (which can look a bit geeky if you care).
Some people even just carry a lecture pad and pen if they don't need to bring their textbooks with them.
Just use whatever you want and feel comfortable with.

IceOnFire

HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
i believe the following bags to be 8appropriate:
-chloe
-chanel
-louis vuitton

diors a little too small for uni... so stick to the main three loves of my life :)

but seriously... chloe bags r sexy...
OkAy....

Totes such as the CR bags seriously kill your shoulder, so it's better to use a backpack.

But it's all up to you of course.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
noone cares what you lug around your books in. most people are pretty chilled. i always secretly laugh at chicks who bring their designer handbags to uni, though. it's uni. do you really want to spill beer all over something like that? coz it'll happen, sooner or later.

ILUVMYB0YFRIEND

HSC
HalcyonSky said:
:O omg r u serious? like no offence but surely if u can afford to pay ur uni fees u can get some sort of decent bag? sorry but if i saw someone walking around uni with plastic bags i would probably laugh!

jackmurray1989

Mr Mature
HSC
:O omg r u serious? like no offence but surely if u can afford to pay ur uni fees u can get some sort of decent bag? sorry but if i saw someone walking around uni with plastic bags i would probably laugh!

HSC: 2009

K

katie_tully

Fucking, I've never seen something so dumb in my life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)