Bald guys... (1 Viewer)

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
If you are losing hair in the middle, then just shave it all off!! No comb overs please...

I don't mind no hair at all but a patch of missing hair is really ugly...

Grey hair seems fine to me...

And yes, yes i am shallow...

EDIT: and can i see the photo of brendan fraser?

Last edited:

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
In about year 10 this guy I know started going bald. But not in the normal way. He started getting patches of bald randomly on his head. By the end of year 12 there were more patches of bald than hair. We were very mean, we used to give him shit constantly, a lot behind his back aswell.

He never had a girlfriend. I'm not sure whether that was because of the baldness, but because he was also fat, and in my opinion also gay. So I don't know, maybe the baldness had something to do with girls not liking him, but maybe not.
possibly the most suicidal person ever... :uhhuh:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
RingerINC said:
possibly the most suicidal person ever... :uhhuh:
In the last couple months of year 12 I actually started saying to him "just kill yourself you have nothing to live for" because he was also really stupid and wasn't going to be able to get into uni with the marks he was getting.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
In the last couple months of year 12 I actually started saying to him "just kill yourself you have nothing to live for" because he was also really stupid and wasn't going to be able to get into uni with the marks he was getting.
yeah killing himself probably would have saved the government alot of money and saved him a waste of time.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
RingerINC said:
yeah killing himself probably would have saved the government alot of money and saved him a waste of time.
Gee you people are harsh...

ps it's a lot not alot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)