Bali Is Off (1 Viewer)

$a®e

HSC
well...i cancelled bali with my friend last week...we are going to vanuatu (yeh we lost money on the cancellation to bali, and i'm pretty sure we didnt get full refund from air paradise who we were going with... vanuatu is gonna be awesome:) been there 5 times cant wait to go bak...so if ppl who are still a lil weary about going to bali and want to cancel to go somewhere different, i recommend vanuatu...of course its going to cost you a bit more but the place doesnt make u question ur safety and its wonderful!!

aaaman

Banned
HSC
$a®e said:
well...i cancelled bali with my friend last week...we are going to vanuatu (yeh we lost money on the cancellation to bali, and i'm pretty sure we didnt get full refund from air paradise who we were going with... vanuatu is gonna be awesome:) been there 5 times cant wait to go bak...so if ppl who are still a lil weary about going to bali and want to cancel to go somewhere different, i recommend vanuatu...of course its going to cost you a bit more but the place doesnt make u question ur safety and its wonderful!!

now see here, a woman wiv common sense unlike the rest of you dont have

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
With Bali's tourism industry gone to shit due to the recent bombings, do you reckon I can scab cheap air tickets and accomodation?

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
YES a friend of mine booked last week for $500!!! cheap as chips
give it a shot we need more people to go out and party with :D

aaaman

Banned
HSC
kristylee_ said:
YES a friend of mine booked last week for $500!!! cheap as chips
give it a shot we need more people to go out and party with :D

wiv a women on an island like bali, i rather get hit by a bus than go there thx

Digital_Spork

HSC
Yeah ok faggot, we get your point. Now we dont care so go fuck off to some other shitty thread.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
fuck no, you can make me by getting on a plane to bali wiv drugs, go 2 a bar in sum shitty area there and get yourself bombed

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
aaaman said:
fuck no, you can make me by getting on a plane to bali wiv drugs, go 2 a bar in sum shitty area there and get yourself bombed
aaaman.... u are a fruitcake!
that doesnt make sense, if any of that highly unlikely shit did happen while any of us were in Bali, i dont think it would make u shut up at all.. u would become pig headed and arrogant saying "i told u all"
its our personal choice of where we go for schoolies, and if im happy going to Bali, thats where ill bloody well go... nothing u say or do will stop me!

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
aaaman said:
oh shut up already i got enough people like you at my school

aaaman

Banned
HSC
im an idiot said:
oh shut up already i got enough people like you at my school
lol make me, im already having fun here since you all are getting the shits with me

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
aaaman said:
lol make me, im already having fun here since you all are getting the shits with me
well when you put it that way its pretty fucking hilarious to make fun of the balinesse and all the trouble they have had

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
i am... i dont care if no one else is going, ill make my own fun

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
yeew im still goin
so keen
kuta then sanur then lombok then ubud then legian in 2 weeks. Sumthin like that.

the chances of another bombing during schoolies are about as little as the chances of aaaman getting a root. I.E VERY VERY VERY VERY SMALL

aaaman

Banned
HSC
chilipepper said:
yeew im still goin
so keen
kuta then sanur then lombok then ubud then legian in 2 weeks. Sumthin like that.

the chances of another bombing during schoolies are about as little as the chances of aaaman getting a root. I.E VERY VERY VERY VERY SMALL

lets find out wat happens faggot, go 2 bali then i wanna laugh once ur photo is flashed on da news

MandiMoo

HSC
aaaman said:
lets find out wat happens faggot, go 2 bali then i wanna laugh once ur photo is flashed on da news

Considering you probably have no idea what he looks like, unless your some kind of physco stalker, which i could see someone with as much time on there hands as you, being, then you wont even recognise him anyway. So if u do happen get a root and someone does die in bali u wont know if it is him, you dickhead.

I love that you keep posting in all the bali forums because your posts make no sense what so ever and they are so funny to laugh at. Your intelligence seems quite small so no wonder your posting on here all the time and not studying, we forgive you for being bored out of your mind and having nothing better to do with your mundane life. If this is what makes you get out of bed in the morning then we r glad to be of assistance.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)