bali schoolies (1 Viewer)

n00b877

HSC
hey, i'm going to bali end of november for schoolies with about 8 mates.... can't wait!! w00t!!:D

uglyjack007

HSC
oi,
wots up.
Me and a mate r comin to bali..leavin aus on 1st dec and gettin bak on the 10th. we r staying at the contiki resort in seminyak..about 5mins from Kuta or somethin. lookin forward to it..
where r u guys from>

sal...

HSC
hey me nd another two chicks r stayin in bali.. some place right on kuta beach.. heaps good!!
cant fn wait.. drinkin age is non existent nd buying age is 16 lol..
which helps cause i will only be 17..
but yeah.. bali will be sick!!!

lahoare

HSC
yessss me sally and steph...bali for schoolies.. should goood. cannot wait!... haha. :)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
sal... said:
hey me nd another two chicks r stayin in bali.. some place right on kuta beach.. heaps good!!
cant fn wait.. drinkin age is non existent nd buying age is 16 lol..
which helps cause i will only be 17..
but yeah.. bali will be sick!!!
There is no buying age. A 5 year old could walk into a bar and buy a drink and they wouldn't say anything.

It's different every time I go but when I went in February paddy's had an all you can drink thing one day of the week that was really good. The bounty (which is right next door to paddy's) was packed every night.

I have been before and there haven't been many people around so it's been a bit boring but when there are heaps of people around it is awesome fun.

Pantallica

HSC
me and 3 mates are goin from 22nd november to 2nd december, and stayin at bali garden, right on kuta beach. its right across the road from the waterbom park.

its gunna be so mad.

who else is going and when?

later.

soccergal24

HSC
yew bali rocks.im going their after my exams and formal.. around the 25th of november..with my family and another family which has a 16 yr old girl and i will be 18 (im a girl) iwanted to go to bali 4 skoolies but non of my friends will come..all scared..thats mad that heeps of skoolies r going over..hpe to meet heeps of use so i can go out and party with people my own age and not wit the parentals lol..
staying at puri raja..stayed ther last yr..sick place..!! bit outa kuta but meh easy to get in there n stuff..shall be mad!!

wate

HSC
Not going to bali for schoolies but just got back from staying over there for two weeks, its insane over there, we stayed at belangin beach bungalows in kuta, if your over that way go to the internet cafe across the street and meet made (pron: maddy) and freddy, two cool balinese lads, anyone thats worried about drinking age etc :S, as long as your not a local they dont care, about 3 bucks for a quart of vodka, 2 bux for a long neck of bintang, $1.20 for a pack of smokes, shrooms are legal there, ask a few taxi drivers to take you to the shops, dont buy them off dudes on the street! MBarGo and bounty are sick, MBarGo upstairs for better music, bounty for making a scene. You'll have a loose schoolies over there on the piss.

xkyxkyx

HSC
i wanna go to bali for schoolies, no1 will come with me though=[cos they all scared but yeah i have been b4 and it would be sweet for schoolies!

coffslad

HSC
hey man,
about 20 people from my school, (Coffs Harbour High School... aka Jetty High) are treckin over to bali... about 8 chicks the rest fellas.. what dates you headin over? most of us are going from the 5th to the 19th.. cheers

danyelle01

HSC
yeaahhhhh leaving for bali tomorrow morning......
staying at the bounty hotel....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)