Bali threats and skoolies (1 Viewer)

lama33

chyeah baby
HSC
Has anyone changed there mind about goin to bali for skoolies because of the threats?

Yondo

HSC
its scary but me and about 20 people are still going :shy:anyone else still going?

sdsdsdsdsd

HSC
Yondo said:
its scary but me and about 20 people are still going :shy:anyone else still going?
When are you actually going? Too bad the fucks are getting executed in November, when schoolies pretty much starts.

lama33

chyeah baby
HSC
3rd - 13th december

yeah me and about 15 others from my skool are goin
a few pulled out but

lama33

chyeah baby
HSC
yeah probably

but they hav also being giving out these warnings for the past 6 years

as long as the australia torist are nice to the balinese, i dont think there shall be a problem

most balinese are buduist anyways
the jarvanese on the other hand are muslim

tom112

HSC
Me and my 10 mates are still going
Cant live your life in fear

anzengland

HSC
me and a few mates pulled out and delayed 'til mid next year
but heaps of our group is still going

theaussiepilot

HSC
feel sorry for you guys but itd prob be better to pull out. if i was a betting man id say if there is any retribution for the executions of the bali bombers itd probably be against aussies there for schoolies

Mantello

Banned
HSC
Just staunch any hostile threat...they'll back down immediately.

Dominic

HSC
N/A
The advice we are giving at the National Schoolies Website is that you should skip Bali this year.

If you are celebrating schoolies overseas regardless of the destination, make sure you register with smartraveller, so if anything goes wrong they know how to contact all the Aussies and where they are staying.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
whoa im gonna ignore the dfat advice but now that the schoolies dude is saying it then i'll defo not go

sdsdsdsdsd

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
whoa im gonna ignore the dfat advice but now that the schoolies dude is saying it then i'll defo not go
Yeah fuck DFAT, what do they know ?

laurennn91

HSC
me and 6 friends are still going, we just changed it so we're going to lombok and the gili islands instead of seminyak in bali.

im so sick of this media hype freaking everyone out. the threats have been there for 6+ years and if you're smart enough you'll know to just stay away from the main clubs in kuta etc and just be sensible.

im also sick of the media/adults stereotyping all schoolies travellers, i heard on abc radio today, quote "all they want to do is get drunk and party, they cant look after themselves." that's complete bullshit. i'm going for a holiday and to experience the culture, and my parents know i'm smart enough to look after myself.

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
Ha ha... I'll pay that. Just trying to get in touch with schoolies and clarify our position as there is some confusion over the dfat advice.

Your a uni student so you aren't going anyway right?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Dominic said:
Ha ha... I'll pay that. Just trying to get in touch with schoolies and clarify our position as there is some confusion over the dfat advice.

Your a uni student so you aren't going anyway right?
nono, i'm not a toolie. i did schoolies, so i leave it to the younguns now. I just don't think that travelling to Indonesia is the smartest idea in the best of times, let alone now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)