• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bali (1 Viewer)

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
I don't find Shapelle Corby attractive. I think channel 9 effectively used her case to evoke sympathy in the Australian public for ratings. She probably would have been convicted if she committed the same crime here. People also forget that the minimum sentence for smuggling that amount of canabis into Australia is ten years. I'm not saying she was/wasn't innocent, to be honest i don't know, but i mean come on, the whole hysteria over her case is just ridiculous.

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
yer clairebear im going over for schoolies. Will be good fun 3 weeks. My cousins are leavin for Bali for a month next tuesday lucky bastards

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
There is absolutely nothing wrong with going to Bali... I've been there 5 times, last time was in Aprila nd am planning on going back in September
The people there are all genuine and of course they just want you to buy stuff from them, thats their living. If you dont want to just tell them nicely and walk away... if u actually stop and chat to them i think u will find they a very nice.
As for schapelle corby i think she was guilty... just look at her past... shes lucky to have gotten off with 20 yrs - its usally death by firing squad.
For all of you that havent been to bali before dont boycott it, just shut up until u see it for urself

purple_hogwash

HSC
i so badly want to go to bali, almost everyone i know is goin. but i have no cash.

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
theres a deal on now $699 for airfares and 4 nights accomodation in bali... even if u were to stay longer wouldnt cost u much more than $11 a night!! Only downside is you have to book before 19th aug
Im going with my mummy from the 23rd of nov then coming back and going to QLD for schoolies.... i am so excited....
whens everyone else going to bali? we need to surf hard and party harder!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)