Band 6 Cut Offs (1 Viewer)

Jojofelyx

HSC
english is probably gonna be around the same. module a with the extracts was a bit wack but the rest was relatively expected.

i know the cutoffs for modern this year are for sure lower than usual.
Too true, i have a few friends who had ecos and modern....the sheer amount of writing over 4 days ahaha, i very much do not envy them

zbolland

HSC
since most of the major exams have passed now (with the exception of phys, chem, business and ext1 english), it would probably be wise for us to recommence our predictions for b6 raw mark cutoffs

my bets for the raw b6 cutoffs for subjects i have done so far, based on my incredibly biased opinion and the opinion of people i have spoken to:

eco 82-84 --> essays and short answers were not too difficult, MC was slightly ambiguous at times but it seems most people found it doable

English adv 83-85 --> aside from mod a and mod c to an extent, a relatively easy paper compared to last year

modern 81-83 --> difficulty was the exact same as last year IMO, a difficult power and authority section and some difficult essay questions depending on case studies may drag this number down

math adv 80-81 --> general consensus was that it was a tough exam, but for extremely popular subjects, the cutoffs cant fluctuate too much - 2020 HSC was met with the same criticism, but I think it was directed more towards standard

legal 84-85 --> exam was roughly the same difficulty as last year, but some of the MC were difficult + crime question had mixed responses from people I've talked to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)