• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bandsix (1 Viewer)

stressed.out.ki

HSC
So can babe 69 or anyone else tell me if this bandsix thing is worth it? I have heard of it but it seems i'm in the minority.

cheers

STK

suchet_i

derka derka
HSC
-ooo my school is on the list too :D

by the way i dont reckon that website is worth paying for. i do the three sciences and i believe if you need other people's notes just to study or as a helping aid for making your own notes, you can get excellent ones from hsc online and also the resources in BoS.

babe69

HSC
Well it depends... I use it for IPT, Business studies, Physics and English... and for these subjects its worth the $30.. my parents ended up paying anyway. But they still don't have anything for Chinese which doesn't help me for that subject so I just hope they get some stuff up there... and p.s retract my comments about the ugly website... it seems they have listened to the wisdom that poured from my lips ha ha

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Re: Band 6ix

im gonna stand by everyone else here who said that making your own notes will pay dividends in the end.

pretty much what you'll be paying $$$ for is the textbook or teacher resources reworded, and other times it just may be a complete rip of some other source that you may already have got or seen.

buying someone elses notes does not constitute as study and doesnt mean that ur garaunteed a band six in that subject.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Is the bandsix.com site overrated?

lol @ bump o.0...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)