Bankstown Area/Online Tutoring for Maths and Physics: UAI 99.40, 3rd in state Maths (1 Viewer)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Hey guys, I've been considering doing this for a little while now and figured I'd see if there was any interest.

I'm offering tutoring in Maths, Maths Ext 1 and Physics in the Bankstown and surrounding areas. Quick things to know:

- Completed my HSC in 2004, 99.40 UAI
- Results: Maths 99/100, Maths Ext 1 48/50, Physics 95/100, SDD 94/100, Biology 93/100, Studies of Religion I 46/50, English Advanced 87/100
- 3rd place in the state in Mathematics
- Currently 2nd year doing a Pure Mathematics degree (among other stuff) at the University of NSW
- Have a High Distinction average in advanced Maths and Physics subjects at uni
- I have tutoring experience - I've tutored a student in Mathematics and Mathematics Ext 1 in the 2005 HSC and will be (hopefully) tutoring first year university students next year
- My general tutoring style depends on the student - with my previous student I mainly went through questions that she could not do and occasionally taught theory. However, again, this is very much dependent on the students knowledge level.

I am also considering some online tutoring through msn. I guess maths would be a little hard to do, but for physics. I've never tried this, so I dont know how well it would work. The details of this option would be determined if requested and will be different to what is said below.

Due to my uni timetable, tutoring days would probably have to be restricted to weekends and possibly nights. Bankstown library is probably the easiest, but I'm willing to travel. I'm looking at ~$30-40 per hour depending on distance, but this is, of course, negotiable.

Please PM me for any other info/interest.

Thankyou

Last edited:

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Re: Bankstown Area/Online Tutoring for Maths and Physics: UAI 99.40, 3rd in state Mat

Dear acmilan,

You make love to maths.

From Kimmeh

PS. acmilan is Highly Commended and gets a modstick approval :D

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Re: Bankstown Area/Online Tutoring for Maths and Physics: UAI 99.40, 3rd in state Mat

kimmeh said:
Dear acmilan,

You make love to maths.

From Kimmeh
Only on weekdays :eek:

Li0n

spiKu
HSC

If you're paying ~$50 an hour for this guy then you're making a 100% saving.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC

kimmeh said:
PS. acmilan is Highly Commended and gets a modstick approval :D

I know that acmilan loves a good sensual modsticking every now and again ;)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A

bump lololol

Optophobia

HSC

acmilan said:
- Have a High Distinction average in advanced Maths and Physics subjects at uni
That's some freaky shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)