bankstown campus (1 Viewer)

HSC
trains only scare me as much as cars do, always a possibility of something going horribly wrong, optimism isn't always the best way to go. being catious is just as good. Trains at night, when they are more than half empty, are pretty scary. Especially coming from a suburb with a rep like bankstown

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
well i hate having to stand around the platform
always paranoid its the wrong one
there is always major freaky ppl there..day and night
im always stuck next to a weirdo..who like talks to himself..or a bumb or something grose..like a guy jerking off on the train..just my luck
i hate changing..coz im paranoid its wrong
ive been busted without a ticket..from losing it etc..
and im paranoid to fall through the gap
but my biggest fear is bymyself..im hopeless..i need someone who knows what they are doing
and ill be fine

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
jus stand in or near the security office @ the station
and travel next to the guard on the train

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
BreaKing said:
jus stand in or near the security office @ the station
and travel next to the guard on the train
yeah i do..haha..im so lame
but can u blame me
too many bad experiences..
hopefully after i go to uni regulary on a train i will be fine

mija

HSC
mibiony said:
im scared to go to bankstown :( - i thought penrith was bad, but it's probably not even an 1/8 of what bankstown is like.... well i'm not really sure ive never been there, but u know...'people talk' soo u hear things.. ... ... i guess if u make some friends fro the start, u should stick together and watch out [doesnt matter if they're not in ur course] but just be careful.
this is coming from a person who plans to do Policing... hmmm...

:p

j_davo24

HSC
First of all the campus is at Milperra. It's nothing like Bankstown, it's a quiet suburb with 2 golf courses and also has an industrial area on the other side of the uni (the uni separates the houses and industry). It'd nothing at all like Redfern. I have no idea where you heard that.

As for the wogs. Well the unistudents travel from everywhere so its possible, but growing up and going to primary skool in milperra, out of a year of about 60-70 kids in primary school, 3 were of foreign background. Theres shit all crime.

Getting there you can either get off at East Hills station and catch the 922 bus (timetable-> http://www.connexnsw.com.au/services/922_925.pdf) which drops u at the main gate to the uni. Or you can get off at panania station and walk the 2kms.

Or if the bansktown line is easier catch the 922 bus on its way back from banstown station. Although since alot of you are paranoid to go near bankstown you'd probably want to take the first option.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
im not afraid of bankstown..its the trains im afraid of
i used to go to bankstown every saturday for arabic school
and every friday
and ive been already 5 times this year
every suburb has crime..

u should see even crappu winston hills....they have fights and kids are always vandalising shit
hanging around at the shops...driving fully sick cars..
plus they all australian..but yeah..bankstown rox

kag86

HSC
N/A
Aargh, now I don't know whether to be scared or not now... I'm a shire girl and I'm going to Bankstown... what do you reckon the chances are that I'll get bashed?? Nah it's all good that's why I said no to UOW... gotta get outside the bubble!

klh

HSC
i dun think you will get bashed...your a shire girl, you'd prob do the bashing...only joking

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
kag86 said:
Aargh, now I don't know whether to be scared or not now... I'm a shire girl and I'm going to Bankstown... what do you reckon the chances are that I'll get bashed?? Nah it's all good that's why I said no to UOW... gotta get outside the bubble!
im a shire girl too..
haha i heard they hate all shire ppl
and bash them etc
...lol..why would you be afraid of it?

kag86

HSC
N/A
I'm a shire girl I meant to be scared of crossing to the other side lol... that's how i was raised. Just joking otherwise i wouldnt be going there... hehe my friends choose OUW.... bubble ppl. There gonna stay in here forever... Gotta experience the real world! Hehe, have I made it dramatic or what???

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
yeah ur right
imagine staying in the same area...how boring
i thought u meant that bankstown ppl have sumfing against shire ppl
i wa slike..lol..why would they
but yeah.maybe i see you there..and if any one trys to bash u
let me know haha

Jonathan A

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
my mum works in bankstown and she says it isn't a real crash hot suburb, alot of 'bad people' around, just wondering how the campus is though...any info, comments, any info at all, facilities and what not.

That's pretty good considering its in Milperra, not bankstown. Crime rates are not so high. The campus is quite lenient and very tolerant, we have worser cases at Parramatta.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
A friend of mine who lives in bankstown kept reminding us every morning "I made it to uni, I have a 1 in 10 chance of being shot" lol. Seriously, don't worry about being in bankstown, not that the campus is in bankstown. Oh well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)