bankstown station to uws??? (1 Viewer)

dishi

HSC
does anyone have any idea how i can get to uws from bankstown station by bus?? which ones are reliable? plus i have to catch a train to bankstown station so wat if i miss the bus? hmmmm

who else is doing bachelor of arts at bankstown UWS and also is majoring in psychology??? just curious :)

first year at uws-bachelor of arts majoring in psychology, bankstown campus

dishi

HSC
wellllll i have to be der for the orientation day and so far no info abt the busses...well from ma own research der are 2 bus companies dat are available however i dnt know if theyr actually reliable, if dat makes sense :)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
UWS BANKSTOWN =/= BANKSTOWN.

UWS BANKSTOWN = MILPERRA.

[distance: 7.8km]

seriously, it's the biggest misrepresentation ever.

Last edited:

dishi

HSC
well a bus from bankstown station to "milperra" UWS lol dat actually suits the train timetable wud be great..maybe those who do catch it wud know hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ahhh der is a first to everything :burn:

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Frigid said:
UWS BANKSTOWN =/= BANKSTOWN.

UWS BANKSTOWN = MILPERRA.

[distance: 7.8km]

seriously, it's the biggest misrepresentation ever.
Awww Frigey its not that bad anymore...I have been there a few times in the past two days seeing how long it will take and for me to drive aprox 20mins :) lol

For the thread poster the info is in the UAC book. If you are catching the bus at Bankstown Station is says to catch the Westways Services bus 860 :) hope that helps

melodic_gal

HSC
easy one dishi

at banstown station you turn right walk straight turn left and walk towards the bus stop its the middle one you aboard the 922 Connex bus that says East Hills via Milperra and coming back it says 922 Bankstown.

j_davo24

HSC
melodic_gal said:
easy one dishi

at banstown station you turn right walk straight turn left and walk towards the bus stop its the middle one you aboard the 922 Connex bus that says East Hills via Milperra and coming back it says 922 Bankstown.
Shelter no.7 on the south side of Bankstown station.

ladki

HSC
dishi said:
does anyone have any idea how i can get to uws from bankstown station by bus?? which ones are reliable? plus i have to catch a train to bankstown station so wat if i miss the bus? hmmmm

who else is doing bachelor of arts at bankstown UWS and also is majoring in psychology??? just curious :)

first year at uws-bachelor of arts majoring in psychology, bankstown campus
Hey HeYZZZ. i'm gonna b starting d same degree as u. my key. pro. iz psychology but gonna b doin a primary teaching degree in d forth year..u?? btw, i read that if u wanna get to bankstown campus u gotta get off at panainia station(sorry if i spelt dat wrong) n catch a bus or walk to d campus..i'm pretty sure datz how it works..LOL.. i have to get my licence before uni starts uthawise im stuffed..LOL

dishi

HSC
ladki said:
Hey HeYZZZ. i'm gonna b starting d same degree as u. my key. pro. iz psychology but gonna b doin a primary teaching degree in d forth year..u?? btw, i read that if u wanna get to bankstown campus u gotta get off at panainia station(sorry if i spelt dat wrong) n catch a bus or walk to d campus..i'm pretty sure datz how it works..LOL.. i have to get my licence before uni starts uthawise im stuffed..LOL

ow okk well sounds gud....wer on the same track heheh well ummm yeh im gonna primary teaching in the 4th year too but im also planning on doing psychology honours part time afta i start working so i can use dat to do school counselling and other stuff dat involves psychology so yeh

well wat im gonna do is catch a train to bankstown coz i live on the same line so its only like few stations away and catch the 922 bus....ive got the timetable hmm well basically it cumes every half hour so yeh if u need to know anyfing abt busses and trains u can ask me now

done all ma research :wave: byez oh wats ur timetable

get_born

there is the liverpool bus route 860 which goes past the Bankstown campus.

melodic_gal

HSC
last_chance said:
there is the liverpool bus route 860 which goes past the Bankstown campus.

it goes pass the uni but it doesn't stop in front of the uni
that transit first doesn't pick up students from bankstown bus station they aren't allowed to according to the bus drivers and the company itself been told million times. it only picks up students from the uni and takes them to liverpool etc.

j_davo24

HSC
ladki said:
Don't get off at Panania unless you are planning to walk to the campus. AFAIK the bus from panania to the campus only comes every hour. The one from East Hills station comes every 30mins and is more reliable.

However, it is a quicker walk from Panania than East Hills.

get_born

melodic_gal said:
it goes pass the uni but it doesn't stop in front of the uni
that transit first doesn't pick up students from bankstown bus station they aren't allowed to according to the bus drivers and the company itself been told million times. it only picks up students from the uni and takes them to liverpool etc.
are you sure cos i checked on the site for connex and the times and stops they have for the route... one of them is the Uws campus.

melodic_gal

HSC
sweetie i got that from the bus drivers and the company itself.

they said
the bus 860 does pick up ppl from bankstown but not students because it goes pass uws but not directly in front of the uni until they picked up ppls from liverpool areas and then they pick up more ppl from liverpool areas then comes back by passing uni to bankstown,

okay thats what i was told buy the drivers and company

http://www.transitfirst.com.au/860map.html

get_born

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)