barron law textbook for ibp (1 Viewer)

waterlml

HSC
hi, our tutor and lecturer told us that the ibp exam is all about law and law, so if we don't get the law textbook can we still pass the exam by going through the lecture slides? uts library doesn't have the latest version of the book but i don't want to buy it since everyone told me we only need the contracts part :(

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC
definitely would help to get the book, its likes 50% on contract and 50% on the other ridiculous half.

waterlml

HSC
definitely would help to get the book, its likes 50% on contract and 50% on the other ridiculous half.
thanks :) i might wait until all the law tutorials finish to see cos yesterday our tutor gave us notes on contracts during tutorial, its like 20 slides of ppt 0.0 so i think it may be sufficient

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
The first lecture slides of law is pure shit.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I got good marks in every first year business subject without the textbook. The only time I even noticed the lack of it was in marketing tutorials where occasionally a question from the book would be prescribed.

For the IBP exam I used my tute and lecture material to study, those law questions were always very formulaic iirc - followed tute structure close to identically but with just a slightly more involved scenario. Dont get thrown off, just do it methodically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)