bathurst o week (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
hey guys,
i was just wondering if the o week leaders have sent you a guide to the weeks bar nights? do you know what night dag night is on!?

T1ger1i11y

HSC
im so sad answering all the msgs but NAH we havent got nething.. which is kinda bad...cause if we have to FANCY DRESS they better tell us soon...cause i am so bad at that stuff! :rolleyes:

bex

HSC
oh no youll be fine.. bathurst has a vinnies, a salvos and a care centre.. perfect places to pick up some yummy outfits! bring a semi formal dress (no ball gowns!) or something just in case they spring it on you.. plus we have a few cocktail nights and balls so it will be handy..AND bring swimmers!

bex

HSC
OH! and you think youre sad?! ahem.... look at me! im a 3rd yr still living on campus

T1ger1i11y

HSC
sad? its just that your havin fun! go girlfriend! haha yeah...really formal dress? what? haha do you have a job in bathurst? how much money do you have for a week down there? :eek:

bex

HSC
i get $80- $100 a week from my parents and i spend it on utter crap! i dont have a job as yet (im still searching) and not too formal.. just like... i dunno.. a nice dress?! like what you would wear to the races.. like cocktailish..

T1ger1i11y

HSC
yeah my dad said hed give me that much...i felt a bit ripped off but then i thought about it and i get food there neways...and bathurst wont be as expensive as syd to live in cause i seriously cant get away without going out at night and spending 50 to 100

bex

HSC
$50 - $100 is easy in sydney.. in bathurst cut it by half.. weekend food is more expensive but you can get around it by cooking a stir fry for like 3 people and splitting the cost.. its pretty cheap that way.. at the bar a goon sunrise will set you back about $2.50.. it might be $2.. a beer is about $4 at MOST. dont forget happy hour $2 schooners every arvo at the ox from 5-6:30pm and also toss the boss at the eddy (sorry the ox and the eddy are of the 2 main pubs we go to downtown) which is a game where you order your drink then roll the 2 dice. say you get a 10.. tnen the bar person rolls them and if their score is higher than yours you have to pay but if its lower, that drink is freeeeeeee!!

bex

HSC
transport is another thing... its a $6 cab ride back to uni as opposed to $30 from the city to my house!

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
the tuesday bar night is the run by the footy club, not sure of the theme
thursday bar night i think is a beach theme, but this is just what i remember from last yr..i've been overseas so i havn't really cuaght up on any of the o week goss..i'l let yas know if i find some concrete stuff

Kimmi_R

we got an o week guide that sed it is going to be hawiian theme, so do we have to dress up or just the o week leaders....hoping its just leaders

Fro

HSC
the theme is hawaii 05 - as in hawaii 5-0... you dont need to dress up - o week leaders will do it - but i mean boardies and general summer clothes are pretty much what theyll be wearing
bex - dag night is on wednesday and thursday is beach party... thats all i know
from last year 1st night will be just a laid back one...
telapathetic says that rugby club has tuesday so thatll be good...
cant wait - ill be there from monday!

nicki_7eva

Hey guys
yer l was curious to know as well what activities are organised 4 o week. I remember when my brother started uni he participated in activities such as paintball etc . Does anyone know where we can access o week info?

bex

HSC
i think rugby club has pyjama party? or maybe that was a one off,... hmm..

T1ger1i11y

HSC
hey guys! just wanted an update on o-week... has neone received any info about it cause i havent... and also i know we get our accomodation and that but is food provided in o week??? i have NO idea and i got hungry today at work and started thinking about food which led me to thinking about food next week haha :rolleyes:

bex

HSC
T1ger1i11y said:
hey guys! just wanted an update on o-week... has neone received any info about it cause i havent... and also i know we get our accomodation and that but is food provided in o week??? i have NO idea and i got hungry today at work and started thinking about food which led me to thinking about food next week haha :rolleyes:
yep.. everyone has food provided in o week.. well it was in my o week.. fro?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)