Bathurst O Week! (1 Viewer)

BALLZ_87

HSC
i will be defiantly be there, i hope i got enough cash for the drinking lol, my friends are jealous as

Rolla...77

HSC
hey ill b there
by the way its steve.. im currently under 18 and will be for most of first session
anyone got an idea on the activitys for youngens? can u drink on campus? will we still b able to have fun.. PLEASE SAY YES

kaylz

HSC
i'm gonig to be seventeen until late april! apparently they check ID at the uni bar... i went and had a look around today. looks good, but they're strict about underagers at uni bar. i don't think drinking on campus is an ish... it is university.

Fro

HSC
hey guys
Youll be seein me around a fair bit - if your lucky i might be your RA... if your in Self Catered that is
O week is a dry campus week - which means no drinking on the campus except for at the bar... sorry but thats just the way it is
As for underage events... There are heaps! Their not half bad either... Ive had heaps of underage mates through in O week and they said the underage gig isnt too bad so dont worry bout that
Anyways
Hope to be seing yall soon
Have fun
Fro

BALLZ_87

HSC
are you serious about it being a dry week all my mates that have finished uni said its the biggest piss up all year for 1st years, anyway if thats the case it looks as if every1 would see me in the uni bar then or out in the town lol

bex

HSC
yeah Dry Campus is serious. When they say it. They mean it and its a good idea to respect that decision because if youre going to live on campus for a whole year you dont want to be drawing attention to yourselves in the first week. Its not worth it. Just drink downtown in the pubs or wait till you get to the bar.

As for skulling competitions.. Centurians is the best!!

100 shots of beer in 100 minutes :D

Fro

HSC
Yep Bex is right guys o week is dry campus - but that doesnt mean its not the biggest piss up
Uni Bar and downtown goes off...
And get into the skulling comps - they're the best!
I dont know where im RA of yet... itll be somewhere in self catered - i find out on sunday - tomorrow... then im there for 2 weeks of 'training' (drinking)
See yall soon
Fro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)