Bathurst offers 2007 who got in? (1 Viewer)

paramedic

HSC
N/A
Hi!

That's great! A great choice of degree in my opinion!
I'm a 2nd year Nursing/Clinical Practice (Paramedic) student & I love the course - I'll see you at uni.

If you have any questions I'll try to answer them.

Cya

jane554 said:
I got into clinical practice paramedic yay.

salter

HSC
B Communications - Advertising

See you all on the 19th!

Last edited:

david1

HSC
N/A
yeah i got in b comm - journalism....cant wait...

robo-andie

HSC
I got into Bachelor of Arts (Communication – Public Relations and Organisational Communication)/Business Studies.

Erin1988

HSC
i got into Bachelor early childhood teachin/Bachelor nursin

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
good luck everyone who got accepted into policing!!! just finishing in up in goulburn! im sure ill cya in a few years

Wingnut18

HSC
hey kitkatkittyau i may see u in a few lectures i got into B social science as well but i'm doing the double degree.

kitkatkittyau

HSC
Hi Wingnut18, yeah I'm studying this year. What double degree are you doing? Excited about O-week? Less than a week away YAY!

Wingnut18

HSC
lol i thought u wouldn't reply, i'm doing the B social science/ B secondary teaching. O-week is going to be awesome yay, i'm pretty excited but i have to admit i'm a little anxious lol it's going to be great. This course was my first preference so i'm so happy that i got it coz i thought i was going to get into theatre media which was my second but its going to be great. So where are you from? Hope to see you around sometime!!!

kitkatkittyau

HSC
HAHA, with three months of nothing to do I've become extremly addicted to these forums. O-Week is so close, I'm getting very anxious aswel. However it sucks to be me because I wont be 18 till the week after O-Week (I'm a little bitter about it lol) . Bathurst was also my first preference and the course your doing was my 3rd, I'm very happy I got in.

Last edited:

gowie

HSC
Hey B clinical studies (paramedic) peoples, I'm really looking at being a paramedic at csu bathurst, whats your experiences and what should I aim for? Much appreciated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)