Bathurst Uni... (1 Viewer)

anon0411

HSC
hey,just wantdering if anyone knows what bathurst uni's supposed to be like. i've heard its a good uni but if anyone has actually been there could u please give me a lil overview, thanx xx

phrred

HSC
ye its a good uni for communcations , i havent personally been there

robo-andie

HSC
All of my friends who have attended Charles Sturt (Bathurst Uni) have said nothing but good things. Then again, most of them were Communications students.

I have been around the campus a few times and it is really nice.

anon0411

HSC
well i wanna do education....is it good for that too?

tabbi_neubeck

minus the neubeck part
HSC
Which type of Education course are you looking at doing ... Primary, Early Childhood, Secondary, Human Movement.
I am in second year of B Education (Primary) and i must say that it is fairly good, though i have come across people who think that Wollongong is the best for Education. But from my point of view CSU is great for education with teaching staff with excellent experience in teaching. And prac happens once a year which is great.

anon0411

HSC
yeah i wanna do primary, so i guess its sounds good for that too. thanks lots

usanameisgay

HSC
iceflower86 said:
I'm in my first year of B of Education (Primary) at Bathurst. It's a great good uni, and I love the course. Everything I've done so far has been really relevant and there is a lot of practicum (6 weeks first year alone as opposed to having to wait till 3rd year at other unis).
That sounds great. I am going to uni next year. I want to do a double degree [B Education Primary/B Social Science (psychology) ].... Do you know of anyone doing that course?

tara04

HSC
hey i am yr 12 2006 my 1st preference is b clinical practice b nursing....ne info ne1?????

also 2nd preference b clinical practice....

from syd so will b livin on campuss...ne info?
thanku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)