Batting before exams? Yay or Nay? (1 Viewer)

360flip

HSC
N/A
look dude from majority of guys views (you should know this) when you batt you get hyped but when you release that mayo you made it will knock you like a sledgehammer in some case you will fall asleep instantly but if you keep at it making sure you dont let the milk loose it will last a long time but hey what are the odd of some dude doing that during the hsc exam man thatll be fucking priceless!

Nick_R

Master of my Domain
HSC
360flip u totally ruined the vibe man! the topic changed from masturbation to fuck buddies lol and if you decide to refer to semen as "mayo", stick with that and don't change to "milk" mid-sentence, unless the mayo undergoes a process of transubstantiation and turns into milk...
...also- omg i just stalked hinikutheninja - what an odd thing to do

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
HAHA awesome yay I gots another stalker! *dances*

EDIT:
....zomg Nick IS stalking me! Ahh bloody hell. You boys and stalking poor innocent ninjas. *pouts*

Last edited:

yoda109

High Monk
HSC
Writing on your dick? Damn, that would've been better than memorising essays.

Nick_R

Master of my Domain
HSC
actually yer u ARE HinikuTheNinja lol my stalking powers are great - its called myspace haha a place for consentual stalking... but yer...
"Mig ain't all that attractive" pft as if u arn't :p
...should u be scared of me? no... but if i was u, and me said that to me, which was you, i would be lol

but actually then i found u again TOTALLY accidentally honest to god, on that nanowrimo.org site :eek: (which looks fun)
anyways, this post isn't regarding batting, so its of no use here haha

Nick_R

Master of my Domain
HSC
CREEP LIKE A NINJA DAY! OMG SO GOOD! haha I'll bet its a copy of international talk like a pirate day...
...speaking of CREEPING LIKE A NINJA when I was doing my Geo exam there was this supervisor wearing a flowing white dress, and all the supervisors walk around REALLY slowly, which is more distracting than if they walked fast and got to where they were bloody going - anyways, this woman in white wsa creeping around in my peripheral vision and looked like a fcuking ninja in stealth mode lmao i couldn't concentrate or write for like 5 minutes coz i was trying not to laugh

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
ZOMG! CREEP LIKE A NINJA DAY! SOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN PIRATE DAY! /capslock

Eek. You found me on myspace too? Jeez. I'm really too easy to stalk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)