Baulkham Hills High School Interview for Year 11 (1 Viewer)

ashaaaa

HSC
Hey guys,
So I recently got a call from Baulkham Hills High School asking me to come in for an interview with the principal. I am so excited for it but I was just wondering if anyone else has been through these interviews and can tell me what to expect. Thanks! :)

dlau

HSC
N/A
Did you get a phone call or an email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crowley926

HSC
i did mine 4 years ago and tbh I think the interview is mainly formalities (well back then anyway)
she asked me about my extra curricular (they are very big on doing extra curricular activities) and she talked about the school a bit then asked about citizenship (we werent citizens yet at the time) and thats all i remember
after that she literally was like nice and pulled out the acceptance letter and told me to go pick my electives

edit: also, mine was for year 9 idk if there is a difference since you would be entering year 11 but good job getting in :lol:

ashaaaa

HSC
i did mine 4 years ago and tbh I think the interview is mainly formalities (well back then anyway)
she asked me about my extra curricular (they are very big on doing extra curricular activities) and she talked about the school a bit then asked about citizenship (we werent citizens yet at the time) and thats all i remember
after that she literally was like nice and pulled out the acceptance letter and told me to go pick my electives

edit: also, mine was for year 9 idk if there is a difference since you would be entering year 11 but good job getting in :lol:
Ah yeah, that's exactly how mine went. And I got in!!

hrithikroshan

HSC
Hello!! I have my interview for baulko this Friday, would you please give me some tips/ advice? All suggestions are greatly appreciated :) Also CONGRATS on getting in!

ashaaaa

HSC
Hello!! I have my interview for baulko this Friday, would you please give me some tips/ advice? All suggestions are greatly appreciated :) Also CONGRATS on getting in!
Tbh you're pretty much guaranteed a spot. The interview is just a formality. I got an interview last year for entry into Year 11 as well and the principal basically just emphasised the importance of extra curricular activities and leading a balanced lifestyle. So don't stress about it!! Good luck :)

sghs

HSC
do you get accepted on the spot or do you need to wait until the end of the month (September/October)

MouseTop

HSC
Congrats! What happened during the interview?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)