Baulkham Hills High School (1 Viewer)

ashimkapila

HSC
Did anyone get a letter from Baulkham Hills High School saying they got reserve?

ashimkapila

HSC
oh nice! lol i reckon only reserve letters were given out - maybe no one got interview yet or did they?

Indoz

HSC
well even on the baulko website it says there are no vacancies, so im guessing everyone got reserve

ashimkapila

HSC
Two people from my school got called this week LOL xD guess its all over pree much :(

Indoz

HSC
Got called for an interview with the principal next week

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Yeah he did, lol so many people from our school applied for girraween it wasn't funny.
Yea we had a guy come to Girra last yr.

You probs know him - initials P.P

And a guy left for Baulko - initials R.D

Balls2u

HSC
Yea we had a guy come to Girra last yr.

You probs know him - initials P.P

And a guy left for Baulko - initials R.D
haha yeah I do! They were pretty awesome people, sad they left :( . How is girra btw? in terms of teachers, people ,etc. Quite a convenient school to go to considering it is 2 minutes away by car.

theind1996

HSC
N/A
haha yeah I do! They were pretty awesome people, sad they left :( . How is girra btw? in terms of teachers, people ,etc. Quite a convenient school to go to considering it is 2 minutes away by car.
Yeah haha, I've known R.D for more than 7 years haha - nicest guy I've ever met.

And well Girra is actually such an awesome school. Everyone's nice to each other, social and stuff. Apparently your grade is a bit shit in terms of people, dunno about academics.

Academically, we're a really good school until Year 10, but unfortunately, Ruse and Baulko just poach our smart kids (we had 18 people leave at the end of Year 10 last year), and that's why we rank like 29 :(

Teachers are alright, depends on departments.

Science is heaps good (especially Bio and Chem, Phys is pretty dodgy).
Social Science is terrible.
History is fantastic (probably the best department in the school).
Maths is good.
English is either awesome, or really bad (teachers are really good or really bad).
Don't know much about Creative Arts and Industrial Arts.
PDHPE has pretty bad teachers.

And yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)