Baulkham Hills Year 8 to 11 Entry (1 Viewer)

dumNerd

HSC
I'm preety sure emails were sent out, some people I know got accepted. Not sure though

Kurrison

HSC
I'm preety sure emails were sent out, some people I know got accepted. Not sure though
really? The office lady at Baulko said the outcome will release this week or next month

laterz laterz

HSC
Good luck with the NSG, you got it. Really? Well, I thought partially selective schools selective steam stops at the end of year 10. Same here, got offers for Normanhurst and Sydney Boys. Hehe, good luck with NSG but I want go to Baulko so badly tho.
I applied for Baulko last year for year 11 and got my interview call around mid-september. I reckon you should get it by the end of this week if you get in.

Anyways, best of luck, I hope you get in :)

Kurrison

HSC
I applied for Baulko last year for year 11 and got my interview call around mid-september. I reckon you should get it by the end of this week if you get in.

Anyways, best of luck, I hope you get in :)
Thanks for giving me some confidence, so you are now at Baulko? How was been in Baulko? Yeah, hopefully, boy, well maybe in October due to COVID.

But thanks for the info.

laterz laterz

HSC
Thanks for giving me some confidence, so you are now at Baulko? How was been in Baulko? Yeah, hopefully, boy, well maybe in October due to COVID.

But thanks for the info.
it's been great interacting with people and stuff, I think you'll find it really cool. Just a general suggestion - don't choose all your subjects according to scaling, yes, do worry about it, but do subjects that you like and wanna pursue in university and not subjects that ain't gonna help you. There's no point doing subjects that you dislike just due to the scaling. I think it's easier to do subjects that you like and get a good mark anyways.

Anyways, All the Best
Hope this helps :)

Kurrison

HSC
it's been great interacting with people and stuff, I think you'll find it really cool. Just a general suggestion - don't choose all your subjects according to scaling, yes, do worry about it, but do subjects that you like and wanna pursue in university and not subjects that ain't gonna help you. There's no point doing subjects that you dislike just due to the scaling. I think it's easier to do subjects that you like and get a good mark anyways.

Anyways, All the Best
Hope this helps :)
That is good to hear then, ahhh i know that already but thanks for a remind. I will do the subjects that i want to do in university.

laterz laterz

HSC
hey guys, for the people who made it into Baulko, did anyone have to do an interview or was it just a letter of offer and you're in? Because I heard from some people saying there is an interview and some saying there is no interview.Thanks!
you get an email or call for the interview, but I think you should have got it by now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)