Bba 103 (1 Viewer)

boyboy

Hey anyone studying BBA 103 (Business Economics) in the first semester 2004? i might need some help....
Oh yer.. i was wondering.. if we were late for a lecture, say about 10 or 15 mins late are the doors closed or can we still walk in and take a seat???

Last edited:

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
side doors of big lecture halls may be closed. come in through back. no1 cares, some ppl come to a lecture in last 5 minutes

Majesty

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by boyboy
Hey anyone studying BBA 103 (Business Economics) in the first semester 2004? i might need some help....
Oh yer.. i was wondering.. if we were late for a lecture, say about 10 or 15 mins late are the doors closed or can we still walk in and take a seat???
Yep i'm doing BBA103 this semester.
:D

Majesty

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
yeh same i never did econ in high school..... but i did do econ111 and you can prolly tell how well i did in that since im taking up bba103 :p
lol i'm only doing BBA103 cos it's the only economics core unit i have to do under the BBA. It looks okay from the website details. But we shall see next week. :)

boyboy

i need to make some friends in that class... because i'll have to come into class about 20 mins late and need to please borrow or use some lecture notes...is that a problem?

Majesty

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by boyboy
i need to make some friends in that class... because i'll have to come into class about 20 mins late and need to please borrow or use some lecture notes...is that a problem?
So you only want to make friends so you can borrow notes? :( Not cool dude...

boyboy

hahahaha why not?
nar really I'll need friends for more important stuff...
just saying if i could borrow someones notes because im a bit late to a lecture

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
hahaha!!

econ is really boring. although i don't know how bba103 covers both macro and micro in one semester!! i happen to like econ, marco econ especially...

i'd help you steven if i was in bba103, but i'm not!!

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
wow you know i think it does cover all the econ topics of both micro and macro, well as far as i remember!!! LOL

Morgues

i had allan mcharg last year as a lecturer and on the first day of uni, first lecture ever he covered about 15 slides, 10 graphs and 20 concepts........and if you get him for tutorials, make sure you sit at the back ;)

Having said the subject wasn't to bad, the essays in the final exam suck but the actual content is alright as long as you study a bit

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Originally posted by Morgues
i had allan mcharg last year as a lecturer and on the first day of uni, first lecture ever he covered about 15 slides, 10 graphs and 20 concepts........and if you get him for tutorials, make sure you sit at the back ;)

Having said the subject wasn't to bad, the essays in the final exam suck but the actual content is alright as long as you study a bit
it seems that every educational institution ive been too theres always a nazi :p

wait - what subject ?
bba ?

phew - not doing that :cool:

boyboy

hey Morgues, u did BBA 103?? did u pass or get an even better grade like credit??

Morgues

I got credit, couple of my friends just scraped through with a pass though but the content isn't that difficult, I never even bought the official textbook

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)