bba111\102 (1 Viewer)

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
i think he said somethin bout 9 references?

yea but like in the "results" section ur not meant to talk about figure 4 where the correlation coefficients are. and after pasting ur table of mean and sd. ur meant to comment whether or not your research question is supported by whats been shown in the table. but by looking at whats in the table i wouldnt have a clue whether it supports it or not and WHY it would support it. especially since we're only been given a mean and sd and no p, or t values.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
boinkBOINK said:

yea but like in the "results" section ur not meant to talk about figure 4 where the correlation coefficients are. and after pasting ur table of mean and sd. ur meant to comment whether or not your research question is supported by whats been shown in the table. but by looking at whats in the table i wouldnt have a clue whether it supports it or not and WHY it would support it. especially since we're only been given a mean and sd and no p, or t values.
this bba sounds like 141 it;s not funni :eek:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
boinkBOINK said:

what the fuck? we can't use the correlations in our results!?!?!?

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
HeCtic said:
what the fuck? we can't use the correlations in our results!?!?!?

LOL
dont pay much attention do you?
he said ur not meant to use figure 4. (ie. correlation stuff) in the results
BUT you can choose to talk about it in ur discussion

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
boinkBOINK said:
LOL
dont pay much attention do you?
he said ur not meant to use figure 4. (ie. correlation stuff) in the results
BUT you can choose to talk about it in ur discussion

Ah I'm not at class for the whole two hours these days!

Just int he handout thingy, in the how to write youre resutls bit it says "present and describe basic information such as means and standard deviations,correlations etc"

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
dw lol
i dont last the first 30mins let alone the 2hrs

oh so it does
hmmm
im just going by what he told us

anyone else know about this?

swisstruffles

HSC
for bba102, she said something bout the project being on some org. of our choosing but didnt hand nething out..its due during exams tho..they should b more clear bout things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)