• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BBC hoodie? (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC

their asking $140 for it..

RRP is like $500 ish...

buy it or dont buy it...

these hoodies are hot in the usa atm...

you all probly wouldnt have seen this stuff before but thats cool....

frootloop

HSC
:uhoh: :confused:

Er... sorry but it's not that nice looking. If I saw someone strutting down the street in that I'd think they were wearing their pyjama top... it's the pattern of the thing...

It looks a bit try-hardy... like with all the dollar signs and diamonds on it- it's trying too hard to look expensive.

Remember that just cause it's 'in' doesn't mean that it looks nice.

Go ahead and buy it if you truly love it though! No problems... just make sure you're buying it for the right reasons. Screw what everyone else thinks and buy/wear it with pride...

IMO of course. :)

7th Sign

HSC

or im look at a bape hoodie for $450 RRP $1500...would look great with a white tee and a pair of jeans by akademiks...

bassqueen16

HSC
seriously, as argonaut said... its the 'wannabe gangsta' look 7th is after, i mean if you feel the need to BE a lad and emulate all the other 'gangsta's' that is your prerogative, but please, for the love of god stop inflicting the pain on the rest of us! all that rap crap makes my eyes hurt... and im sure im not alone BLEGHHHHHH

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
err isn't he joking? i thought it was all a joke. lol i think he wants us all to react like this

nwatts

HSC
Argonaut said:
PHP:
When anyone who wears liberal amounts of product in their hair and thinks that an upturned collar of a polo shirt is the height of fashion, you know there's something wrong.
There is nothing wrong with product and with the right shirt there is nothing wrong with an upturned polo. There's a pretty grating difference between what you're describing and what 7th is parading.

HSC
7th Sign said:

or im look at a bape hoodie for $450 RRP $1500...would look great with a white tee and a pair of jeans by akademiks...
hahahaha. oh yes, buy it. thats so hot!

or not

CieL

HSC
Argonaut said:
Unfortunately, no. 7th is deadly serious about the whole thing. He even bought a Soarer to improve his gangsta look.
Huh.. no.. he bought a prelude.. in auto

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
7th Sign said:
lol @ this thread...
ROFLMAO +1

imagine getting one of these for your birthday. you're reaction would be like "hmm... i wonder if my little nephew would like this"

kimmi06

HSC
NO. It's revolting. It's like a car crash, it's hideous- but I just can't look away. For everyone's sake, save your money. PLEASE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)