• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BBC hoodie? (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
CieL said:
Huh.. no.. he bought a prelude.. in auto
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH man he's so fucking strange.

frootloop

HSC
:confused:

Honestly, if you had to buy one. And I mean HAD to buy one or you'd die... buy the first one. Because... well... it's much cheaper. You wouldn't want to waste too much money on either of those.

Not particularly fond of the camouflage look...

bassqueen16

HSC
and frootloop, i mean if he was into the whole camouflage look, why spend hundreds of bucks on a top you can get for FREE in the army??? the tightass' bape shirt.....join the army!

frootloop

HSC
bassqueen16 said:
and frootloop, i mean if he was into the whole camouflage look, why spend hundreds of bucks on a top you can get for FREE in the army??? the tightass' bape shirt.....join the army!
Sure, lol.

7th Sign, buy the white 'gangsta' thing and then go join the army so that you can have both looks!!! Wowsers, what a bargain! :p

bassqueen16

HSC
geese and you wouldnt have to worry about being called up, theres a benefit right there! plus all the 'gangsta's' u can see, gosh why bother working to be a gangsta, its ready-made champ!

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
seriously though, whoever designed those hoodies and made those incredibly high retail prices should be shot.

bassqueen16

HSC
i mean come on who is seriously, nothing slack, SERIOUSLY prepared to fork out hundreds of dollars for a label on a jumper that is so clearly not worth it, what this is about is labels, ppl are prepared to pay a shitload more for the same product but with a 'fashionable' label.... waste of perfectly good money imo

kahlilouise

HSC
7th Sign said:

or im look at a bape hoodie for $450 RRP $1500...would look great with a white tee and a pair of jeans by akademiks...
$1500 for a hoodie? That is really.............weird :confused:

CieL

HSC
7th Sign said:
dont u drive a ford falcon......

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah
AHAHAHHA I think the weed's got to your head

First you think I drive a "Camery" <- note he can't even spell

Then you think I drive a Falcon

ahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahha you make me laugh

243_robbo

HSC
hey gronktron, go to vinnies and get yourself an old man jumper and stop whining you pussy who frickin cares so much about a jumper and who would pay $500 for some stupid monkey shirt

Bob.

HSC
bape and bbc make really kick arse hoodies. its just those two happen to be overpriced pieces of shit

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
Bob. said:
bape and bbc make really kick arse hoodies. its just those two happen to be overpriced pieces of shit
and they're part of the kids section

Adrian.

HSC
Buy the second one, it looks great and is a total bargin for that price. Where are you getting these from? Feel like posting a link?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
7th Sign said:

or im look at a bape hoodie for $450 RRP $1500...would look great with a white tee and a pair of jeans by akademiks...
Hrrm this hoodie looks like one of the jackets the asian international students wear.

Urrm I personally wouldn't buy it nor would I recommend it, but it could look okay if it wasn't massively huge on you and you dressed it down alil, it just looks so busy

I'de rather get a bonds jumper from kmart than this jacket

Ssj(0.0)Vivi

HSC
Bape is crazy in USA, especially since artists like Pharrel, Snoop and Lil Wayne are wearin em. I would get da Billionare's Club hoodie. Walking in dat with nike air ones or bapestas is pimping.
Don't judge by the deisgn as when worn it looks really good. I thought they were gay too especially the multicolored ones, but den saw ppl wearin em and they looked good in em. Besides, people automatically know that it's costly.
Check dese images. Eventhough many will not change their thoughts about it, heh.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)