BBC Students 200336 clash 200525 (1 Viewer)

Sam990

HSC
a clash with business academic skills and principle of economics
anyone know what to do?

Last edited:

Sam990

HSC
i dont have a clash with these two.

how come you do?
lect principle of economics 9-11 tues Only
WS BAS: Tues Only, 9-10 or 10-11

keep in mind other times are for 2741

what did u pick?

Rickbrah

HSC
lect principle of economics 9-11 tues Only
WS BAS: Tues Only, 9-10 or 10-11

keep in mind other times are for 2741

what did u pick?
you only cant choose it if it has this next to it,
**for course codes 2741
or
This workshop is reserved

there are plenty of other workshops on Wednesday and Thursday, just scroll down the page

rob92

HSC
neither do i rick (as far as i can tell),
maybe its diff campuses ?
im ctown btw

Sam990

HSC
you only cant choose it if it has this next to it,
**for course codes 2741
or
This workshop is reserved

there are plenty of other workshops on Wednesday and Thursday, just scroll down the page
when its has **for course codes 2741, doesnt it mean for the available times below it aswell, not just the one beside it?
btw parra campus

Rickbrah

HSC
when its has **for course codes 2741, doesnt it mean for the available times below it aswell, not just the one beside it?
btw parra campus
yep parra campus, i originally thought it meant the ones below as well but it doesn't. The layout of the times just makes it look confusing

Sam990

HSC
yep parra campus, i originally thought it meant the ones below as well but it doesn't. The layout of the times just makes it look confusing
cheers! so do you know when principle of economics start? it says week 2 at the top but when you scroll down its still says 10-16?

Rickbrah

HSC
cheers! so do you know when principle of economics start? it says week 2 at the top but when you scroll down its still says 10-16?
yeh i noticed that as well, not sure when we start POE, but im sure we will find out at orientation day :)

Sam990

HSC
yeh i noticed that as well, not sure when we start POE, but im sure we will find out at orientation day :)
arite kool, hey just curious are you doing marketing as your key program? if so
what unit did u take to replace business stats or eco methods? remembered before you said you gonna take test next semester

Rickbrah

HSC
arite kool, hey just curious are you doing marketing as your key program? if so
what unit did u take to replace business stats or eco methods? remembered before you said you gonna take test next semester
yep i am doing marketing, i swapped it with Accounting Information for managers, what did you swap business stats/eco methods for?

Sam990

HSC
yep i am doing marketing, i swapped it with Accounting Information for managers, what did you swap business stats/eco methods for?
poe, its mixed up as im getting credit for the course, also failed the maths test, :vcross:

Rickbrah

HSC
poe, its mixed up as im getting credit for the course, also failed the maths test, :vcross:
i didn't even want to attempt the maths test as i was certain i would fail, so i decided to put it off haha

Sam990

HSC
i didn't even want to attempt the maths test as i was certain i would fail, so i decided to put it off haha
lol, have you reccently sent an email the the head of program of marketing? and received and email back?

been waiting for a response still no reply

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
You do have some leeway in terms of your first semester subjects anyway, iirc.
You don't necessarily have to do Eco first semester (make sure you do BAS though, it's a total timewaster and you're better off getting it out of the way early on!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)