• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bboy Thread (1 Viewer)

Bboymot

Freshest member ever
HSC
Hey Hey,

Are there any Bboys or trickers on this forum? Or Dancers in general.

If there are any breakers/trickers/dancers on here please post up some stuff about yourself.

As for me im 17 and have been dancing for nearly 2 years. I have flares, windmills, headspins, 2000s and all that jazz. Current move pissing me off is airtracks. I live in country nsw (uralla, new england region), so the bboy scene is really dull here.... as in its usually just me :p. But there are lots of trickers around here (which is good), and an abbundance of crappy posers (more to roast :p).

Also is anyone here going to stamping ground 2006? Should be lots of fun. Dancers of all types should check out the site, www.stampingground.com.au, it usually attracts about 800 people! The festival is really fun so make sure you can go!

Charlyboi

hey mot

try comin down to sydney central or western sydney. ever hear of my boys lemmings/ skb? theres a bunch of instructors in the city that have come down from the states and stuff, like bboy topcat in the 7 dollar crew, teaches in the city.

i'm a popper, so i dont know much about breakers, just givin you tips on what to do with ur holidays, come down here and learn from the best we got in syd

iamninja

HSC
Hey guys

Do you notice there aren't many breakers in high schools? or is it just be me...
Like i'm the only breaker in my school and my friends tell me they cant find many, if any at all, at their schools.

iamninja

HSC
Hey guys

Do you notice there aren't many breakers in high schools? or is it just be me...
Like i'm the only breaker in my school and my friends tell me they cant find many, if any at all, at their schools. =(

hybr

HSC
There are less and less bboys out there now in schools, not much out there in the media about the dance, except in korea.

Legham

HSC
Yeah, me and my bboys often break out with some tricks when we're tired of busting caps on the east side, yo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)