BComm (intl) (1 Viewer)

jgeo2000

HSC
i did but im not accepting it... after finding out you only get $2500 in help to go overseas... just cant afford it

yupkigirl__

HSC
i got offered it but i'm having second thoughts about it. jgeo2000, if you're not accepting it, what are you gonna do?

is it a good course?

jgeo2000

HSC
yupkigirl__ said:
i got offered it but i'm having second thoughts about it. jgeo2000, if you're not accepting it, what are you gonna do?

is it a good course?
If you can afford to go overseas then i would say you should do it - overseas experience is quite valuable with employers, but then again you could probably just enrol in a normal commerce degree and do one semester overseas if your not interested in giving up commerce courses for the international component of the degree.

I'm already at uni doing economics/commerce so im thinking i will try and get a scholarship to go overseas at the end of my degree.

XDine

HSC
i got the offer and accepted it, but i cant enrol for the course for some reason! it doesnt hv a first year planner.
anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Last edited:

yy

HSC
N/A
yep no first year planner, i just searched the core courses

jgeo2000

HSC
i dont know about you guys but everytime i ring up the office im getitng a new story on this degree - they were saying something today about not everyone getting to go on exchange or something...

please someone who knows the degree back to front tell me what actually happens with it

drmix

HSC
N/A
well it is a BRAND new degree meaning that

no one has actually done this degree, and no one has graduated from this degree

so im sure the school will chop and change...:S

bubbzy

HSC
hey...i was offered this too...but i'm having trouble enrolling because i'm not really sure what course i should be signing up for..for the international part of this degree......
does anyone know what to sign up for?

yy

HSC
N/A
i think the first year is pretty much the same as a straight commerce degree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)