BComm/Sci Enrolment/ Courses Help (1 Viewer)

Jonneeh

HSC
Max UOC per semester is 24, so does that mean its 12 for commerce and 12 for science?

If so does this mean i enroll into any 2 of the core commerece courses:
(ACCT1501: Accounting & Financial Management 1A, ECON1101: Microeconomics 1 or MGMT1001: Managing Organisations & People)

Then i would enroll into 1 Science course (eg Level 1 Biology or Chemistry course) and 1 core Mathematics course.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
You don't have to do 12 commerce 12 science. Actually lots of people I know who did com/sci, did 18 UOC commerce, 6 sci (maths) in first sem.
Its really up to you. Just pick out 4 core courses you want to do this sem, it wont really matter.
you just have to make sure if theres a course thats only offered in sem 1 that you want to do, then u do it this sem

Jonneeh

HSC
You don't have to do 12 commerce 12 science. Actually lots of people I know who did com/sci, did 18 UOC commerce, 6 sci (maths) in first sem.
Its really up to you. Just pick out 4 core courses you want to do this sem, it wont really matter.
you just have to make sure if theres a course thats only offered in sem 1 that you want to do, then u do it this sem
how do we know whether a course is offered in semester 1 or 2 exclusively. Because on the catalogue search only shows course for "teching period one" which i assume to be semester 1

Logjammin'

HSC
how do we know whether a course is offered in semester 1 or 2 exclusively. Because on the catalogue search only shows course for "teching period one" which i assume to be semester 1
Search course in the handbook, then click "Show Class Timetable", this will show if its offered in s1, s2, summer semester etc

Jonneeh

HSC
Most of the science courses i want to do are semester 1 only, so does that mean i can fill my 24 UOC with science courses for S1 then for S2 fill it with the Core commerce ones since theyre available in both semesters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)