BDO announcement (1 Viewer)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
mad i cant wait

yeah- i have to admit im just a fan of mezzaine. i think they might be down to 1 man. thay havnt released anything good since then

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
cayte said:
Take me out vocals always seems to be shit live. You don't notice when you're actually in the crowd though. Everyone's yelling the lyrics and it's really only about the guitars, drum and bass in that song anyway. I heard the JJJ replay of TMO from Splendour and didn't recognise it. Apparently he forgot the words at one point, ran out of breath at the end of every phrase, sang off-key and couldn't reach the low notes, but I wasn't aware of any of it at the time. I don't think I'm gonna bother with BDO this year. I might go to Homebake instead and I'm going to Falls in Lorne.
sure, singing off key and whatnot is cool when your caught up in the atmosphere of being in the crowd at a live show.... but when you're watching a performance that was taped in front of an audience of about 200 and broadcasted throughout the world you'd think they'd try and polish it up and make it ... well... less shit

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
when does the final list come out? like of all the people that are 100% definetly coming?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i'm going for beastie boys, chemical brothers, powderfinger, grinners and john butler trio. i kept hearing pixies rumours so hopefully they'll be announced in the second lineup.

muse - i think the second wave is announced on nov 10 or something? that seems like a long time away tho...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
fuuuuck.

i also heard velvet revolver (meh), modest mouse (yay!), prodigy, ac/dc, franz and spiderbait quite a bit. eh, we'll see.

Brad

Prodigy aren't but they are touring sometime next year... AC/DC are a no... but there is still a headline act to be announced apparently.

Television is all but confirmed, as are interpol

And maybe the cure, i would say that the hives, Modest mouse, le tigre and a couple of otehrs may be on it.

The killers wont be, they are touring in december.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)