Be a Pharmacist! (1 Viewer)

tommytomickey

HSC
I wanna be a Pharmacist, so can any1 tell me what course should I choose in uni??? Im currently doing yr 12 this year:). Thanks!

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Chocolat said:
haha, same here!
lol.

I hate people who want to do medical science or pharmacy, because often they're hard-working, teacher ass-kissing idiots who just wanna be better than the rest.

tommytomickey

HSC
tommytomickey said:
man, I just love chemistry so much and wanna have a $$$$$$ job .
BTW, It's also hard for me to get a UAI of 95, but dat's my dream job :)

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
S1M0 said:
lol.

I hate people who want to do medical science or pharmacy, because often they're hard-working, teacher ass-kissing idiots who just wanna be better than the rest.
YAY! For generalisations. :mad1:

Heaven forbid people actually know what marks they want, where they want to be and know how to get it. Just because you have meet some people like this you can't just throw everyone else into the same basket. We all need doctors and pharmacists at one stage or another in our lives be grateful there are people that aspire to being one.

tommytomickey

HSC
watatank said:
considered chemical engineering?
sounds cool, what's about it??? Is it easy to find a job? what kind of job will I get?

Last edited:
HSC
you can become a chemical engineer? lol. i duno you can get into heaps of fields, like for one you can make plastics. check here for more details

tommytomickey

HSC
watatank said:
you can become a chemical engineer? lol. i duno you can get into heaps of fields, like for one you can make plastics. check here for more details
Great! thaks a lot.:):):)

Monstar

HSC
S1M0 said:
lol.

Medical Science= People who missed out on medicine.

rocafella32

HSC
Dude if you reckon you wont get 95 dw...just get 93 or 92 and get dfee if you can afford it...otherwise do what i did....i got 86, snapped the UMAT and got into Dentistry at the Gold Coast (Griffith)...Dent is pretty close to pharmacy i guess but thats another option i guess...and plus i think dentist make as much $$$ as pharmacists

ellirene

HSC
ive worked at a pharmacy for 3 years inbetween school.
its long hours.
no breaks.
all you do is sit down behind a dispensary and put ointments in bags and hand them to sick people.
i used to want to be a pharmacist.
until i worked at one.

lol =]
as mentioned before, try dentistry.
its probably more interesting :)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
dentistry is pretty good if u dun mind mouths..

pharmacy is quite a bit of bio too..
practically they do drug reviews.. and realli its not that interesting judging by the 4th yr pharm ppl i know ... both at USYD and at UniSA.. you dont really do much things and all the interesting things never pay well anyways :p

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
pritnep said:
YAY! For generalisations. :mad1:

Heaven forbid people actually know what marks they want, where they want to be and know how to get it. Just because you have meet some people like this you can't just throw everyone else into the same basket. We all need doctors and pharmacists at one stage or another in our lives be grateful there are people that aspire to being one.
Whatever. Thats what i've realised anyway.

Perhaps its because my school's so shit, and the people are so shit, but yeah.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Monstar said:
Medical Science= People who missed out on medicine.
I stand corrected. I hate people who do/want to do medicene then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)