Beat Exam Stress Now! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
Coping with exam stress can takes it toll, so the best thing to do is get in control, so you get the most out of your study and can be calm during your exams. A new product has just been released that we want you to know about. It’s called ‘No more exam stress’ and it’s an MP3 and DVD package.

The mp3’s are from Psychologist Alison Petrie. These are relaxations and
mediations covering everything from breathing, anxiety, stress relief and procrastination. The DVD is from yoga teacher Kylie Peters. This has two programs designed to help you get calm and energized during your study and the exams.

The pack also comes with plenty of bonus relaxation music and meditations. You can also pick up a free sample of the mp3 at their website…

http://BeatExamStressNow.com

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I will also be administering free back rubs as an added bonus.

Mitch Henderson

HSC
i could use some of this stuff. sometimes i find it gets too hard and i feel like i am drowning. listening ot music helpd heaps until i lost my ipod. anyone seen my ipod around?

~untitled~

HSC
Mitch Henderson said:
i could use some of this stuff. sometimes i find it gets too hard and i feel like i am drowning. listening ot music helpd heaps until i lost my ipod. anyone seen my ipod around?
Hahaha, troll much.
But speaking of your ipod i think i saw it the other day, i stepped on it.

Um, i think listening to this stuff would make me stress out even more than i already am. Because then id start stressing about not stressing.

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
Mitch Henderson said:
LOL 4CHAN

Horst Burkhardt

Bastard Sys***** of Hell
HSC
Went to link. Closed Window. another one popped up.

Persistent little buggers, aren't they?

Seriously, this is BELOW bos. Even bored people have standards.:bomb:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Horst Burkhardt said:
Went to link. Closed Window. another one popped up.

Persistent little buggers, aren't they?

Seriously, this is BELOW bos. Even bored people have standards.:bomb:
actually i think that means you have spyware. nothing tried to pop up when i closed it

Arsenic

Rogue Assassin
HSC
Beat the Exam Stress Advert Now!

Bored Info said:
Coping with exam stress can takes it toll, so the best thing to do is get in control
Does anyone realise that this rhymes? They're screwing with our minds. Advertisments. For goodness sake, this place does not need anymore.

And that goes for long lost iPods too, Henderson. Yes, sure. Someone is going to buy you an ipod just because you lost it. And we're all sure you lost it. No we do not think you are lying, or being rather juvenielle, or pathetic... no, not at all...

gosfordrockcity

HSC
yoga is not going to help us pass exams...doesn't it just mean one more distraction to add to the list? just another bunch of conartists trying to make a fast buck...

Vimal.K

HSC
No no no, "Beat" that exam stress.... Am I the only one that see the innuendo in that? lol. Heed the advice... Just don't injure urself lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)