BEAUITFUL GIRLS!! (n how to get them to talk to you.. or atleast notice) (1 Viewer)

the hsc sucks

HSC
Alexander23q said:
hey again people,

Okay.. how would you get a really gorgeous girl to atleast notice you? like.. how could you arrange a date or soemthing? lol.. any pointers?

just talk to them. they will either turn out to be nice or a bitch. its worth a try. just be urselt (cliche but true)

7th Sign

HSC
ok time for some real advice, sick of these stupid posts!

come on people wise up, every hot girl in my grade liek the whole hot chics group had bfs who were older boys with hot cars and had big money, hotties are attracted to older guys its just how it goes down!!!

I have only ever seen a few instances of hotties even talking to liek avergae joe style guys liek computrer nerds, they usually are only trying to get something out of them eg the home work answers becuas they were our with their older bfs the last night! it just dont happen its the crule world we live in but this is how things work...

also people dont talk rubbish like "oh I am a hot chic and I know theirs still a chance for computer nerds to score hotties" becuase you are full off rubbish....no stunner would even set foot on a internet forum!!!little alone "Bored of studies"...

I know a fair few stunners and believe me I know them well enough to know they would neva dat a computer nerd its all about image with them and doing sumfin liek that would wreck them....

if you are a 19 year old and you are still heaps keen on scoring a hottie then maby get cashed up and get a hot car and then you will be able to score a real hot 17 year old girl who will just be after your cash...

sure their still may be a 1% chance of stunners looking for a computer nerd boy with a nice personailty but the chances of that are hell low!!!

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Originally Posted by Alexander23q
hey again people,

Okay.. how would you get a really gorgeous girl to atleast notice you? like.. how could you arrange a date or soemthing? lol.. any pointers?

:) just look good for her:)

or simply try having eye contact with her. That way she'll know that you're interested in her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)