beckham sex scandal (1 Viewer)

hatty

Banned
y is the media making such a big deal of this?
everywhere i go i hear "beckham sex scandal"
ive heard it so many times im actually making a fucking thread on it.

who the fuck cares?
why is the media constantly bringing the public news about the private lives of some people, its so damn annoying,

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
It's obvious nothing is wrong in the world at the moment if the Beckhams make the front page of the paper.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i dont give a stuff abt soccer and i dont give a fuck about david beckham's private life either....the london tabloid writers need a good kick up the ass

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
hey hey look beckham sux he was in Bloody Manchester United .. what do you expect

but dont knock soccer its a world game
and i like it
:D

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
What the fuck does it look like?
She's say Up you's

Haha new movie - "Bend it like Beckham 2 - Bonk it like Beckham!!"

Comrade nathan

HSC
It's obvious nothing is wrong in the world at the moment if the Beckhams make the front page of the paper.
Obviously your a idiot to think that. The reason there making it front page is because people are idiots.

Originally posted by Comrade nathan
Obviously your (you're) a (an) idiot to think that. The reason there (they're) making (the instead of it) it front page is because people are idiots.
Dear Sir,
I have highlighted your basic mistakes at using the English language to communicate. I suggest that before you call other people idiots, you address your own failures to type beyond a primary school level. If you for some reason have some sort of disorder, making you unable to communicate coherantly, then I apologise in advance. Happy to help out.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Dear sir,
I dont think of this forum is that highly important unlike you who has no life i am guesing. So i dont really care about a pittyfull forum.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Obviously your a idiot to think that. The reason there making it front page is because people are idiots.
If there was something important happening elsewhere in the world, or in NSW, don't you think that would have made the paper instead?

Dear sir,
I dont think of this forum is that highly important unlike you who has no life i am guesing. So i dont really care about a pittyfull forum.
Does anyone understand this?

Dear sir,
I think what you are trying to say is that you've got better things to do that sit around and post on this forum, so you don't really give a fuck.

Firstly, may I sugges that you go and do those other things, as I don't think anyone will really miss you.

Secondly, communication is an important aspect of modern day life. If you continue to communicate in such an incoherant manner, you will find it extremely difficult to get a job, get a companion (ok, that one is pretty much a write off, but still), have anything resembling a social life which you assume we all don't have etc.

stamos

sellout
HSC
Dear sir,
i hope this is satire :)

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
If there was something important happening elsewhere in the world, or in NSW, don't you think that would have made the paper instead?
No, I don't. There are many things more important than a Beckham sex scandal happening at the moment. Iraq, for example. The consequences of the NSW mini-budget. The US State department interfering in Australian domestic politics. Need I continue?

The Beckham scandal is front page news because it sells newspapers. If you think that the front page always goes to the most important story, then I admire your idealism, and I am sorry to disillusion you.
Does anyone understand this?
Leaving aside comrade nathan's post - which I agree is inarticulate at best - does anyone else see the irony in someone posing as GWB correcting someone else's use of language? After all:

"I'm a uniter, not a divider. This means that when it comes time to sew up your chest cavity, we use stitches as opposed to opening it up." - GWB on Late Night with David Letterman, 1 March, 2000, shortly after Letterman had open-heart surgery.

"There is a lot of speculation and I guess there is going to continue to be a lot of speculation until the speculation ends" - GWB on whether he'd run for President, to the Austin-American Statesman, 18 October, 1998.

"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness" - GWB in a CNN online chat, 30 August, 2000.

"More and more of our imports come from overseas" - GWB in a speech in Beaverton, Oregon, on 25 September, 2000.

"Dick Cheney and I do not want this nation to be in recession. We want anybody who can find work to be able to find work." - GWB on 60 Minutes II on CBS, 5 December, 2000.

"It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet." - GWB in a speech in Arlington Heights, Illinois on 24 October, 2000.

and, of course, who could forget

"What's not fine is, rarely is the question asked, are, is our children learning?" - GWB quoted in the LA Times, 14 January, 2000.

I could go on ...

Last edited:

^___^
HSC
man, thats like the shane warne phone sex thingo

cept england take their football (aka soccer) really really seriously..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)