Becoming a personal trainer. (1 Viewer)

lil_pembo

HSC
Over summer I am interested in becoming a personal trainer. I think it will give me a slight edge in the future with some work in the field. Or even just to make extra money while at uni.
Anyways, I dont want to do it at tafe as it takes agessss and you only go like one day a week.
Does anyone know any other way to do the course? Like though a private company that fast tracks it or something? Money is not an options.
All suggestions welcomed:cool:

M

MonroeTamblyn

I think whatever you are means attractive or unattractive, the trainer must be a well qualified and must know about how to provide a good training according to the person and provide a proper diet to him/her. For me, I will not agree with the personal trainer beside I prefer to go gym and take a training instead.

kfnmpah

HSC
I think whatever you are means attractive or unattractive, the trainer must be a well qualified and must know about how to provide a good training according to the person and provide a proper diet to him/her. For me, I will not agree with the personal trainer beside I prefer to go gym and take a training instead.
No one wants a fat person to tell them how to exercise/eat.

Do it online through TAFE. You pay it off week by week and get all the workbooks to do at home over the interwebs. You can do it as fast/slow as you like, but you have to do it within 2 years.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
getting a certificate/diploma is all well and good
but what else would set you apart?

some of the trainers at my gym have like lifesaving/CPR skills as well as sports coaching?

kfnmpah

HSC
getting a certificate/diploma is all well and good
but what else would set you apart?

some of the trainers at my gym have like lifesaving/CPR skills as well as sports coaching?
you need first aid/cpr to work in a gym. (i work in a gym)
go group fitness instructor and get some sort of qualification in nutrition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)