bed head. (1 Viewer)

katykins

i never meant to lie,
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed
HSC
ive never stayed over his house, but he's seen me without makeup before so not a big deal really.
i dont drool unless im absolutely wasted when i fall asleep
same goes for snoring
my hair is usually tied up so its not like totally scary
and i ALWAYS wash my face thoroughly before sleep.. even when i come home plastered :)

i actually wake up most mornings in pretty much the same position as when i fell asleep.

the only thing i need to do is brush my teeth.. i always wake up with a yucky feeling mouth, but thats mostly due to the lollies/chocolate/chewing gum i have stashed in secret hidy-holes around my room that i nibble on after ive brushed my teeth at night :(

my girl friends say im the best bed partner evah.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
To give a serious answer I don't see the big deal. Sure you might not have on any make up, but unless you're a complete tramp there is a certain beauty in seeing girls being natural for once. Plus if you genuinely look shitty as a result of a big night out, odds are:
1) I look just as bad
2) (much more importantly) I couldn't give a fuck

chamelia

HSC
Neh. My partner said he loved waking up next to my 'squishy sleep' face. The more hectically crazy my hair the better apparently. Having said that, I go to bed clean faced and my hair is always dead straight and does not tangle easy.

JokerFace

HSC
omg yes!! i hate the feeling of looking over and thinking "he is going to freak" turns out they dont really care, as long as the sex was good he is happy. Its even funnier if he looks just as bad as you do :rofl:

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
ive never stayed over his house, but he's seen me without makeup before so not a big deal really.
i dont drool unless im absolutely wasted when i fall asleep
same goes for snoring
my hair is usually tied up so its not like totally scary
and i ALWAYS wash my face thoroughly before sleep.. even when i come home plastered :)

i actually wake up most mornings in pretty much the same position as when i fell asleep.

the only thing i need to do is brush my teeth.. i always wake up with a yucky feeling mouth, but thats mostly due to the lollies/chocolate/chewing gum i have stashed in secret hidy-holes around my room that i nibble on after ive brushed my teeth at night :(

my girl friends say im the best bed partner evah.
you've never stayed over at his house?
how come?

i slept with my current boyfriend the first night i met him, and we didnt get out of bed for three days (not necessarily all sex-oriented, there was a lot of pizza eating during that time as well.)

katykins

i never meant to lie,
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed
HSC
you've never stayed over at his house?
how come?

i slept with my current boyfriend the first night i met him, and we didnt get out of bed for three days (not necessarily all sex-oriented, there was a lot of pizza eating during that time as well.)
because im a good greek girl :$
i live at home and my parents would be less than impressed....
im kinda glad i haven't in a way.. it leaves something new to do in the future you know? i plan to be with him for a very long time so there'd be no fun in jumping through all the different stages of a relationship all at once!

wombat08

HSC
in short, guys dont really care what your hair looks like in the morning. and if they do, then its pretty shallow of them.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Okay:

1. did any other girls worry a little before first time sleeping over somewhere with their boyfriend cause of like the whole waking up and looking like shit factor?

2. do guys actually care?

Yes, I have slept over with partners before, just curious.
1. I wasn't realy too worried because I am not the kind of person who dresses up and wears a lot of make-up unless its for an occasion so most people have seen me au natural. I was a little worrried but if the guy is decent he shouldn't care.

2. Well some guys might but I think those are the ones you don't want any way. Mine tells me I always look beautiful (which is a lie) but he doesn't seem to mind, he just likes having someone there when he wakes up.

I do drool though which I think is a bit gross but he doesn't seem to mind, he also says I sometimes 'roll onto his back' in my sleep which is a bit weird but he doesn't complain...

. i can remember the time when i would stress out because i needed new sexy underwear that he hadnt seen me in before lol)
Lol, I used to be like that but then he pointed out that its wrapping and doesn't get boring if its seen more that once

Last edited:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
My hair always looks better the next day - soft and curly and awesome. Used to call it my "sex hair".

bronco316

HSC
most guys are over the moon just to have woke next to a chick to worry bout how your head looks unless its not due to the nights activities that your ugly as all fuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)