Been to axis-history? (1 Viewer)

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
hey guys i just wanna tell you about this awesome WWI and Germany related link, covering topics such as a bit on WWI, Germany, and the Pacific conflict, for those who do them.

www.axishistory.com

it has a extensive information archive plus an awesome board full of wwII fanatics to get info off. but to register the admin has to personally endorse you through emailing you (but its worth it).

give it a go, its wicked:D :D

ChoppedLiver

Interesting:

"This is an apolitical site dedicated to the history of the third Reich and its allies...."

Question: what does 'apolitical' mean (in this context)?

CL

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I'm going to punt a guess that they're saying they want to be unbiased. As in, they are not willing to be swayed by any political persuasion or at least trying to avoid it.

ChoppedLiver

This answer was provided by a third party:

The frivolous answer would be that it is poor typing, the more serious answer is that it is an attempt to provide information rather than opinion, but the actual answer is that 'apolitical' is not a possible stance, but can be an impossible objective.
CL

enter~space~cap

{Enter-Space-Capsule}
i dont think its a typo error cos when the webmaster personally endorsed me into his forum, he typed out the same thing

mayb i should go ask him what it means;);)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hmm i used that in my essay for albert speer...an apolitical technocrat...it means to have no interests in the underlying motives of politics (this definition obviously excludes technocrat :p)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)