Beheading in Saudi Arabia (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Most fucked up story you will ever read.
A man reportedly held a knife to the throat of his 15-month-old nephew and decapitated him in front of his mother in a Saudi Arabian supermarket.
The 25-year-old Syrian man beheaded the toddler apparently after having a dispute with the toddler's parents, his sister and brother-in-law, Arab News reported.
Another newspaper, the Saudi Gazette, reported that the toddler was 18 months old.
The killing happened in front of shoppers and staff in the fruit and vegetable section of the Al-Marhaba supermarket yesterday morning.
A police officer told Arab News: "The murderer was in a dispute with the boy's mother and her husband. He chopped off the boy's head in front of the mother to get back at her."
Another witness, Abu Muhammad, who is in his mid-60s, told the paper: "It happened so quickly. Before people could intervene, the man had cut more than half way through the child's neck."
Another local expressed his disbelief that anyone could carry out such an act.
"No one could bear the gruesome sight of the boy's decapitated body lying on the floor," Muneer, a car mechanic, told Arab News.
"How could someone do such a thing?
"I just can't understand it ... I still can't believe it."
One shopper, Ahmed Abdul-Rahman, told the Saudi Gazette: "I was shopping when I heard a scream and saw people running toward the shop's pastry corner.
"When I arrived there, I couldn't believe what I saw.
"A headless body of a child lay on the floor and the head was lying nearby soaked in blood."
The man was arrested at the supermarket, reports AFP. Murder is punishable by death in the Islamic country, and the sentence is usually carried out by beheading.
Friendly people.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/toddler-beheaded-in-supermarket/2008/03/04/1204402425563.html

jazzbaby

HSC
some people have such problems
how sadddd
what did that poor kid do? how is it his fault if his parents dont get along with that guy

r.i.p

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Zrap said:
Most fucked up story you will ever read.
omg, poor boy. I really hope that his mum's okay. She must be devasted :(
I think that the guy should be executed, and he deserves it.

Btw, thats just a murder story, the title of the thread should be changed. I thought that this thread would be discussing capital punishment, or an innocent man getting executed. I think that a mod should change the title to "Psycho man, beheads a toddler" or something like that.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
What an awful thing to happen. I don't agree with capital punishment; but in this case... if a man would do such a thing then even if he is declared insane he should not be out in society again. The manner of execution smells a little like the karma faries have visited.

The state of humanity is not great.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Wouldn't capital punishment by something like beheading
be the easiest way out but?
They should witness pain, not like its not gonna hurt or nothing
but its pretty quick, they should feel the excrutiating pain or
something like a chainsaw slowly removing each limb and then lastly his
head, or get his penis chopped off and let him bleed to death like in
Hostel 2 - that wrecked my life.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
By Islam: He will spend an eternity in Hell.

Not one to judge, but deserves it.

Unbelieveable.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I like criticising muslims as much as the next person, but in this case the fact that this happened in Saudi Arabia is irrelevant and the thread title needs to be changed.

boris

Banned
HSC
Stone him.
A beheading is too quick, unless they fuck up like the British usually did and it would take two-three chops (lol Mary).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)