Behind the scenes of your average fast food pizza restaurant! (1 Viewer)

Joel8945

HSC
Hey guys,

I was just surfing the net when this (Domino's workers fired over snot pizza)
came across me.

Now a few weeks ago I was commenting on just how the food quality is really noticeably going way down with 2 people I know (a lecturer and a friend) getting food poisoning only about a week apart.

But again don't you love it to know that people like those 2 in the film think that about the food they serve to us. Yet I must say that I give kudos to youtube for providing a way of people uploading their kitchen pranks as this is legal evidence for a court case.

Now thank god that I don't eat at Dominos, but really, if anyone dared to serve spoilt or tampered food to me I would get them and force them to eat every bit of it right in front of me. As for the person who wiped his backside with a cloth for cleaning the kitchen appliances, why don't you go and lick the public toilets clean you fucking pig?

I have just swallowed enough of this malpractice in our food venues (pun intended) and we should have a much stronger watch-dog making sure things like this are caught at the scene rather than on the net.

This is criminal for people to be playing with other people's health for a snicker.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i'm pretty fucking sure this kind of thing happens all the time hey.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
i mean you can just make your own food if you are not happy with their hygiene standards.
inspectors do come in unscheduled but the pranks can continue once he/she leaves eh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)