being dumped for a girl! (1 Viewer)

gay0chik0megz

HSC
hey guys if this has ever happend to you, im sorry because im guilty for doing it......but how do you/ would you feel if this happend to you??? is it worse than being dumped for another guy or the same??

C@mM!

HSC
if they were bi / lesbian before, id be cut but not too bad, but if they turned during, all i'd think was was i that much of an asshole to turn a girl into a lesbian. lol

Redgoddess

HSC
Well i kiiiinda dumped my b/f for a girl. That is, I fell for her while i was going out with him, rejected her advances, felt even worse when i was with him because it felt nowhere near as "right" as when i was with her, so broke up with him to "sort myself out" then ended up dating her a few weeks later. But he also had a new g/f after a month or so, so i figure we're even. He was really really supportive and he's one of my best mates now, and he was really understanding at the time... i think breaking up just sucks really. regardless of the reason. and regardless of whether you're the break-er or the break-ee

dillian

HSC
yeh its heaps bad, sucks shit.

i got dumped once, and never spoke to the girl again

gay0chik0megz

HSC
see this is the male opinion right here!!! its like i keep telling my friend (ex) and the rest of his mates...its not the guys fault..they dont turn us...its just the way we feel...the male ego can be so trivial!!! lol but seriously guys the main thing to remember if this happens to you is...its not your fault and feeling and emotions just happen, you cannot control who you fall in love with...but you can control who you hurt...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)