Being in LOVE (1 Viewer)

bong_head

Who here thinks love is a really good feeling? Anyone care to share their experiences?

Being in love is a great feeling. You can't stop thinking about the person (although, that can be annoying sometimes cause it distracts you from a lot of things), you get excited when you see the person and your heart races at like a thousand beats per minute, and you just stop everything you're doing at any given moment just to daydream about that someone special.

Who here agrees?

Last edited:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Yeah, it's great when you think there can be nothing wrong and everything seems perfect...until the curtain falls and the illusion disappears. Yay for cynacism.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Quick! Run before this thread turns into an anti-love thread!

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Why is everybody so negative when it comes to the topic of love? I agree, every thread that has been based on love before have had people who have just gone against it and like totally diss it.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
how could it turn into an anti-love thread with you here ur_inner_child? you're so lovable :p

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
love is great. even when it ends, it has been a great experience. there is always love in your life even if you cant see it. its the greatest thing in the world to be loved, and i love the best person in the world and he loves me just as much and it has made my world amazing

Captain pi

HSC
miaomiao said:
Its like a drug which has the BEST high but when it fucks up it fucks up and the come down is awful.
Some would argue it is a drug; or, more accurately, many chemicals in the brain: serotonin is a believed culprit, dopamine is another. Dopamine is an active ingredient in drugs like cocaine and nicotine.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
bong_head said:
Who here thinks love is a really good feeling? Anyone care to share their experiences?

Being in love is a great feeling. You can't stop thinking about the person (although, that can be annoying sometimes cause it distracts you from a lot of things), you get excited when you see the person and your heart racs at like a thousand beats per minute, and you just stop everything you're doing just to daydream about that someone special.

Who here agrees?
completely, it is without a doubt one of the best emotions you could ever experience.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Love is such a stupid and crappy emotion ... and i will try and avoid it forever.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
ever ejaculate for months at a time?

i have, once. It was sweet.

veridis

droog
HSC
Ziff said:
The best emotion is ejaculation.
so do get much ejaculating from your iPod, iBook, iMac and other Is?
[mutter]damnmacdickhead[/mutter]

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i love being in love. my friend says that i'm in love with the notion of being in love :p

transcendent

HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
i love being in love. my friend says that i'm in love with the notion of being in love :p
haha i was like that. i loved the 'idea' of being in love so much, the person i like becomes that love. love really is blind sometimes, but its so much fun.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
bubz :D said:
haha i remember hearing that somewhere!!

yeah i love the idea of being in love, too. but when it all ends, things are just shxt

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i miss being 'in love'
- the mostly unconditional love and care..
- the unspoken bond..

hehe im suffering withdrawals lols.. oh well :) at least im happy

HSC
bong_head said:

Being in love is a great feeling. You can't stop thinking about the person (although, that can be annoying sometimes cause it distracts you from a lot of things), you get excited when you see the person and your heart racs at like a thousand beats per minute, and you just stop everything you're doing just to daydream about that someone special.

Who here agrees?
I completely agree, and could probably gush about this forever, but for everyone's sake I'll attempt to be brief.

It's great how you spend loads of time with some people, and get bored or just feel like time alone, but how when you spend it with someone you love, it's the opposite. The time passes rapidly, it never seems like enough, and it's always too long until you see them again.

Another thing which I think is fantastic is how as time progresses you find more and more reasons to love your partner, and how as you become closer, little things like habits and mannerisms that you never really thought much of at the start of things become endearing, to the point where you can't imagine what life would be like without these.

And, to wrap things up, I love how over time you're able to look back at all you've accomplished and experienced together, knowing that there's nothing at all that you'd want to change, and knowing that it's been the happiest time of your life, and that you've been able to share that with someone else.

Yeah, that'll do for now, marginally awkward but hopefully some people will be able to relate :)

aimstar555

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
I completely agree, and could probably gush about this forever, but for everyone's sake I'll attempt to be brief.

It's great how you spend loads of time with some people, and get bored or just feel like time alone, but how when you spend it with someone you love, it's the opposite. The time passes rapidly, it never seems like enough, and it's always too long until you see them again.

Another thing which I think is fantastic is how as time progresses you find more and more reasons to love your partner, and how as you become closer, little things like habits and mannerisms that you never really thought much of at the start of things become endearing, to the point where you can't imagine what life would be like without these.

And, to wrap things up, I love how over time you're able to look back at all you've accomplished and experienced together, knowing that there's nothing at all that you'd want to change, and knowing that it's been the happiest time of your life, and that you've been able to share that with someone else.

Yeah, that'll do for now, marginally awkward but hopefully some people will be able to relate :)
yeah i can relate :) but i've come to the point where i don't have to find/use reasons to love my man....i just do. peace out :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)