Being in LOVE (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
like i said before, even when its over, and there is so much hurt, it was amzing to have been loved and to have loved. the feeling is amazing and so is the expereince, and just because one loved has ended, doesnt mean you can stop another from blossoming. like even if its not in a relationship, you are always surrounded by love from our parents, friends etc, its what makes life so special and beautiful

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
I completely agree, and could probably gush about this forever, but for everyone's sake I'll attempt to be brief.

It's great how you spend loads of time with some people, and get bored or just feel like time alone, but how when you spend it with someone you love, it's the opposite. The time passes rapidly, it never seems like enough, and it's always too long until you see them again.

Another thing which I think is fantastic is how as time progresses you find more and more reasons to love your partner, and how as you become closer, little things like habits and mannerisms that you never really thought much of at the start of things become endearing, to the point where you can't imagine what life would be like without these.

And, to wrap things up, I love how over time you're able to look back at all you've accomplished and experienced together, knowing that there's nothing at all that you'd want to change, and knowing that it's been the happiest time of your life, and that you've been able to share that with someone else.

Yeah, that'll do for now, marginally awkward but hopefully some people will be able to relate :)
Well put. I totally agree.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
love is lik gettin hit in the crotch..

it happens quickly..
realisation is then a burning in ure gut.. and u want to puke..
then its blood in the urine..

or mabbe thats just me

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I'm so glad that people are responding to this thread so positively unlike other threads that have been put up before.

Spread the love people!

jellybeenz

HSC
Ugh. Being in love sucks when the other person doesnt love you back though. Coz you got all the aspects of love-- the daydreaming, the heart/stomach flutters and the floating feeling-- then the stabbing pain and sickness in the bottom of ur stomach when reality sets in and you realise that you don't have the other person to complete it and really ur just alone.

jellybeenz

HSC
transcendent said:
thank you jellybeenz! i love you! :p
Aw. I aim to please.

People are stupid. Love is stupid. Thats my view and I'm sticking to it...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
jellybeenz said:
I'll take anyone's love. But I still think its stupid :p
wow ... i think thats about 3 ppl on this thread ... thats good!!

btw jellybeenz i agree love is stupid.

*Barbie*

HSC
love is so sweet...
it's hard 2 say whether i've been in love with a guy...
if i have then it's been 8 times throughout my life...well actualli nah...those guys are all just really extra special :D
can't wait 4 love 2 come my way aaahh!!!
how wonderful

Yarg

HSC
i dont think there is such a thing, i thought i was in love, but i wasnt. I felt everything that was said in the first post. But i dont really know what the fuck you would call it, if it fades away in a day, then it couldnt of been love, and if it was so harmful to me, then again, it couldnt of been love. But then again ive never been loved myself... besides like, my dad.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Grandpa Simpson:
" I'M IN LOVE!!"
"Wait no thats a heart attack"
<in ambulance>
"NO WAIT, I AM IN LOVE"

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Love is like a box of chocolates, after you're done you want more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)