• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Being Single - How to get a boyfriend?? (1 Viewer)

faov

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Have you just been asking random guys and hoping you'd eventually find a gay one, or have you asked guys that you had good reason to think were gay but recieved "i'm straight" as a response?
I just asked guys at school - they're not random but I doubt they're straight. They must be all closeted.

Ennaybur said:
one of my friends has met all his bfs at clubs and stuff, the other over the internet basically. they seem the two most common methods. just get out - particularly at gay clubs if you're into that scene.
Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate it =D

katie_tully said:
lulz. it's kinda shit that homosexuals have a different legal age than the rest of us, it's not like heterosexuals dont do butt secks either.

im not gay so i have no idea where you pick up other gay guys from
It's so nice of you to try and help me :)

Fish Sauce said:
Here it's just illegal.

At least "All unnatural sex" is illegal so I don't know how you'd get around that.
That law is rarely, if ever, enforced in Singapore. I lived there for like 3 years and the authorities really don't care about it too much.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
faov said:
That law is rarely, if ever, enforced in Singapore. I lived there for like 3 years and the authorities really don't care about it too much.
I'd like to know how it could be enforced

K

katie_tully

I think the funny part is that a See Also reference for Oxford St is a gay rights campaigner and trams in Sydney. They're totally unrelated.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
faov said:
I just asked guys at school - they're not random but I doubt they're straight. They must be all closeted.
That's so incredibly stupid. How many guys at your school do you think are gay?

When I was in year 12 there was only 1 in my year, and only 2 more than I knew of in years 10 and 11. While there may have been a couple more that didn't want to admit it 5 or 6 out of 350 is not very many. Not to mention the fact that anyone who isn't openly gay isn't going to go out with another guy.

There are not enough gay guys around (especially in school) to just ask random people and hope you come across one. If you were 18 I would suggest a gay bar but since you aren't then your only other option as I see it is the Internet. You can't just keep going around asking straight guys.

TessaVance89

HSC
Im going out with someone double my age and then some but its special because all we do is talk. We are there 4 each other.

If u like a guy/girl tell them how you feel, and i know its easier to say than do.But do it, whats the worst that can happen? They laugh? They you pick yourself up and move on.

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
That's so incredibly stupid. How many guys at your school do you think are gay?

When I was in year 12 there was only 1 in my year, and only 2 more than I knew of in years 10 and 11. While there may have been a couple more that didn't want to admit it 5 or 6 out of 350 is not very many. Not to mention the fact that anyone who isn't openly gay isn't going to go out with another guy.

There are not enough gay guys around (especially in school) to just ask random people and hope you come across one. If you were 18 I would suggest a gay bar but since you aren't then your only other option as I see it is the Internet. You can't just keep going around asking straight guys.
Meh there's plenty of gay guys and I reckon if I was gay at least half the people i'd ask would turn out to be gay :eek:

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
TessaVance89 said:
Im going out with someone double my age and then some but its special because all we do is talk. We are there 4 each other.

If u like a guy/girl tell them how you feel, and i know its easier to say than do.But do it, whats the worst that can happen? They laugh? They you pick yourself up and move on.
Um.

he's asking how to pick up gay guys, not pedophiles.

Learn to read?

faov

HSC
TessaVance89 said:

Oh, that's so sweet! Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad your relationship is going so well - I'm almost jealous! But at the moment I'm looking for someone a little closer to my age. I would feel uncomfortable having a bf more than 3-4 years older than me at this stage.

K

katie_tully

If u like a guy/girl tell them how you feel, and i know its easier to say than do.But do it, whats the worst that can happen? They laugh? They you pick yourself up and move on
lolz, does he touch you in your special spot and then tell you it's a secret??

faov

HSC
Tulipa said:
Um.

he's asking how to pick up gay guys, not pedophiles.

Learn to read?
Please don't be so harsh in my thread :). The user made a contribution and, though it wasn't ideal for me, we shouldn't make judgements about them. Thanks for your cooperation!!

faov

HSC
katie_tully said:
lolz, does he touch you in your special spot and then tell you it's a secret??
omg, lets not be nasty in this thread! This discussion is just a safe friendly place for us to discuss finding boyfriends.

K

katie_tully

faov, I will give you some BOS hints.
You will not last long here if you continue to be as nice as you are. It doesn't work like that, there is somewhat of a hierarchy here and I'd hate to see you be chewed up and spat out.

K

katie_tully

Get used to it, most threads only last three pages before they go off on a tangent anyway.

faov

HSC
katie_tully said:
oh shit i forgot. i know a gay guy who lives in sydney, we were friends as kids
his name is brett and he is on my myspace friends list. i dont know if he is looking for a boyfriend but he might know whats crackin on the social scene

myspace.com/borissquires
his name is brett.
omg thank you so much! You are too nice occasionally. I've added him to myspace along with some other gay people, and hopefully they will have some help+advice for me :D thanks again and if anything else comes to mind, please just post it here for me and any other gay/bi/"curious" aka closeted person.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Tulipa said:
In the gong.

There's two gay clubs there.
where's the other one?

and faov: dont take things so seriously! things said on here are either serious or sarcastic...you need to learn to tell the difference

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)