• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Belly Button Piercings/Rings etc (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
i went to the local medical centre and got it done for $30 (providing i bought my own ring which cost about 12 dollars anyway)
anyone know how much bars are? the rings dont look that good imo

Lennie

agreed. i think the rings look horrible.
the bars can be really overpriced, so shop around.
the plainish ones cost up to about $25, but i have found them for $5 at markets. and be wary of anything over $20 as they are just a rip off. make sure that it is surgical steel too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i'd be weary of anything for $5 at markets..nothing against markets, i love em! but i know my ears are a bit sensitive with silver earings..espically the junky stuff, so i wouldnt want to get a dodgy bar

Lennie

As long as it surgical steel, they are generally okay (well in my experience anyway). but the stuff they sell in jewellry shops is generally the same thing as at the markets.
:uhhuh:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
As long as it surgical steel, they are generally okay (well in my experience anyway). but the stuff they sell in jewellry shops is generally the same thing as at the markets.
:uhhuh:
mmm...true
but markets you can't be ENTIRELY sure that it's surgical steel

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
jewellery shops dont sell surgical steel they sell silver
your best bet is a chemist for surgical steel

also its best to get it peirced with a ring cos its easier to keep it clean...thats what i find anyway

and make sure you keep the ring you get it peirced wtih in for at least 6 weeks to two months!!! the only reason mine got infected was cos i put another cheap bar in and yeh....it hurt ALOT!!!

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
has ne1 every met a guy who got a price albert...i think that wat they callled

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
cappen said:
has ne1 every met a guy who got a price albert...i think that wat they callled
omg, last year, at my formal, there was this guy sitting on the same table as i, and he has his dick pierced twice!
Two prince alberts!
mind you, I was very curious.
he didnt show me. It was too public.

alby - you can get belly bars from a fair few places in Wollongong starting frm $15-$30. You can always clean them alcohol wipes. Theres one shop that actually gives you an alcohol wipe when you buy belly bars, lip studs, nose studs etc.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i cnt imagine tha pain....just like in and out action of it

alby

cool duckie
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
alby - you can get belly bars from a fair few places in Wollongong starting frm $15-$30. You can always clean them alcohol wipes. Theres one shop that actually gives you an alcohol wipe when you buy belly bars, lip studs, nose studs etc.
cool
where's the best place?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
that hippy looking shop across from Wanted Shoe Co. Thats the shop where they usually give you an achohol wipe when you get body jewellry. the only bad thing is they have HEAPS of dangly belly bars. so gross.
Or even from the actual piercing place, they have a pretty good selection. Its mainly just plain bars, with a colored diamente in the ball. I once saw some cats eye belly bars at Feel Good. But im not sure how much they are there. Possibly $25...

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
the guy said it didnt hurt to bad getting a needle through his cock.

man he must have a high pain threshold.....

alby

cool duckie
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
that hippy looking shop across from Wanted Shoe Co. Thats the shop where they usually give you an achohol wipe when you get body jewellry. the only bad thing is they have HEAPS of dangly belly bars. so gross.
is that that india place in the gateway near collarado? with all the clothes & tonnes of jewellry? i think its called inspired tribe
mmm_sofay said:
Its mainly just plain bars, with a colored diamente in the ball
that sounds pretty nice....i wouldnt mind a plain one with just a little something (like a plain dimonte) on the end

also...what does everyone think's best to get pierced: the top or the bottom?

Last edited:

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
alby said:

personally ill say the left

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
alby said:
is that that india place in the gateway near collarado? with all the clothes & tonnes of jewellry? i think its called inspired tribe
that sounds pretty nice....i wouldnt mind a plain one with just a little something (like a plain dimonte) on the end

I think it may be called inspired tribe... and yeah, its next to Colorado Store.

and i reakon you should get the top of your bellybutton pierced. it looks kinda weird with just the bottom of your bellybutton pierced, but i reakon it would be pretty cool with both top and bottom pierced.

Skeeta

HSC
i had my belly button peirced.. it was fine - i went to a good quality place etc never had an infection or anything

the only thing is i have a rather small bellybutton and it was hard for me to find rings that were small enough

i ended up taking it out but it hasnt closed up so if i small a small ring.. in it goes!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
i reakon it would be pretty cool with both top and bottom pierced
if i'm gunna have a bar in when i can, you cant do both...with rings, it'd still look kinda weird with both imo.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
it would be hard to piece the bottom

the top has more loose skin and looks better anyways :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)