• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ben Cousins finger (1 Viewer)

Ligeti

HSC
I don't mind if Cousins gets fined or not, that's up to the AFL, but I'm really shocked by the double standards of the media.

If Cousins behavior was so bad and such a bad influence for children, isn't it just as bad to be repeating the footage all day everyday, as well as printing a picture of the incident in every newspaper (some even have it on the cover)???

If Cousins gets fined for the bird then every TV Channel should get fined the same amount for everytime they repeat the footage.

Last edited:

Ligeti

HSC
Do you mean 'fined' you illiterate twat?

So I got a word wrong in my second language... My english isn't perfect. But I'd never go into a thread and only write to give someone shit about a misspelled word.

I might be more illiterate. But I sure got a better education than you.

Last edited:

Boxes

Banned
HSC
man, the finger is a fucking australian icon.

the media should harden the fuck up.

bayside9

HSC
It was before the game anyway, its not like he was angry at someone or at the game. Its all out of proportion because of his name. Fucking stupid to exaggerate the 'damage' it has caused.

bayside9

HSC
From his statement basically: Just having a bit of fun and saying hello to the poor bugger in the camera van outside, he did it heaps of other times too but its only been shown now.

Pretty funny when i read it actually, seems really, really harmless.

pman

Banned
HSC
Rugby.

What a pathetic sport.
Doesn't cousins play AFL, and i personally believe they shouldn't have camera's in the dressing room, what if someone drops their dacks? thats what the room is their for, getting changed!

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Fuck Political Correctness and all that stupid shit. He was flipping the bird to a mate of his worked in production and everybody knows the bird is the word.

Fuck the media.

Woteva636

HSC
If Cousins gets fined for the bird then every TV Channel should get fined the same amount for everytime they repeat the footage.
good point, only 50000 ppl or so would have seen it if they didnt make a big deal about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)