• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

best and worst date stories (1 Viewer)

HSC
im sure we all have a few

went on an absolute classic last night; 2nd date; nfi what or why it happened given she was the one to initiate it/start msging me during the week asking when i was free and everything; and after the first date went well (held hands; kissed at the end and just generally had a good time) i assumed she was keen

i arrive; shes waiting out on the footpath up the road from the restaraunt we were gonna be going to....go to give her a kiss hello; dont even get a smile; or a hello; she just looks at me and starts walking....doesnt even say anything......thinking to myself this isnt a brilliant start....try to create some conversation; keep getting one word replies basically and shes offering nothing......she basically seems pissed off to even be there....im pretty confused by this point wondering why she even suggested and came along on a second date; as the first one seemed to go so well and shed seemed so keen since; but really didnt seem all that happy to be there at all.....didnt want to make it (any more) awkward though and could tell something was up; said you look stressed is everything ok....'everythings fine'.....

get to the restaraunt (after her walking at about a million miles an hour 2 steps ahead of me, the whole time); sit down at the table; guy gives us the menus; she takes a look at it for about a second; goes 'ill have whatever' and just puts the menu back down on the table and offers absolutely nothing
im like ok...didnt know whether she was testing me or just trying to be easy to please by having whatever i wanted; but given everything that had happened/hadnt happened up until that point; it was like she just didnt want to be there and didnt give a shit at all.......tried to make conversation bout what dishes looked good etc; keep getting one word answers; all these awkward silences........at this point im really wondering wtf she even came along cause clearly just does not want to be there and doesnt want to see me, and im pretty confused about it cause of how the first one went and couldnt figure out why anyone would go on a 2nd date if they didnt want to when it would have been so easy to cancel....so im feeling like a bit of a dickhead at this point; but theres no escape so tried making the best of a crappy situation and just tried generally making conversation etc........none of my jokes got laughed at; almost everything was met with some sort of sarcastic or 'ok...' response; and she basically just gave off this vibe of not wanting to be there at all/like it was some massive hassle for her to be there. she warms up a bit throuhgout the dinner and the conversation flows a bit better; but it still was obviously not warm

eventually finish and leave the restaraunt walking back to her car (hers was before mine); again shes walking pretty quickly; probably could have held her hand but after everything that had happened up until then it just didnt seem like the right time to just reach over and grab it......so were just walking along awkwardly and eventually reach her car.....shes like this is me....'well goodbye'......no thanks or i had a good time (lol) or even a token comment of the same kind; just a 'well goodbye'.....im like 'ok bye' and go to kiss goodbye; what do i have to lose at this point.........get the full cheek....and shes just like bye and that was it

easily the shittest and most awkward date ive ever been on in my life........still got no fucking idea why she even came along given she clearly didnt seem to want to be there; or why she didnt given how well the first one went and shed been mesaging me throuhgout the week up until that point.....seemed like such a cool girl too; but definitely not into me right from the word go last night.......nfi.........funny story but

anyway thought it might make for an entertaining thread; so feel free to share your horror date stories so i dont feel as bad and we can all laugh along ha ha

have a good one

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
One time I went ice-skating and this girl in front of me tripped over and I caught her in my arms and was just like "o hai." Anyways, after she got back up and brushed herself off she thanked me embarassedly and said that that 'was amazing'. So I was like yeh, cool no worries and she asked me what my name was. We got chatting and I asked her what she was doing later, and if she wanted to come to a cafe for an early dinner (I was goin out clubbin later).

Anyway, we went to a cafe near Drummoyne and everything was going well. I had a foccacia and a cappuccino and afterwards a starwberry pie. It was sooo good. After our meal I suggested we go for a walk down to the point, which wasn't far away. We got down to iron cove and looked out over the water towards the city. It was a full moon and its reflection was shining off the water, so romantic. While she was staring out over they water I smacked her over the head with a rock, knocking her unconcious. I played with her boobs for a bit but got scared she'd wake up, so I took her phone and purse and ran off.

I still miss her sometimes.

HSC
unluckyinlove07 said:
im sure we all have a few

went on an absolute classic last night; 2nd date; nfi what or why it happened given she was the one to initiate it/start msging me during the week asking when i was free and everything; and after the first date went well (held hands; kissed at the end and just generally had a good time) i assumed she was keen

i arrive; shes waiting out on the footpath up the road from the restaraunt we were gonna be going to....go to give her a kiss hello; dont even get a smile; or a hello; she just looks at me and starts walking....doesnt even say anything......thinking to myself this isnt a brilliant start....try to create some conversation; keep getting one word replies basically and shes offering nothing......she basically seems pissed off to even be there....im pretty confused by this point wondering why she even suggested and came along on a second date; as the first one seemed to go so well and shed seemed so keen since; but really didnt seem all that happy to be there at all.....didnt want to make it (any more) awkward though and could tell something was up; said you look stressed is everything ok....'everythings fine'.....

get to the restaraunt (after her walking at about a million miles an hour 2 steps ahead of me, the whole time); sit down at the table; guy gives us the menus; she takes a look at it for about a second; goes 'ill have whatever' and just puts the menu back down on the table and offers absolutely nothing http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/images/smilies/animwlol.gif im like ok...didnt know whether she was testing me or just trying to be easy to please by having whatever i wanted; but given everything that had happened/hadnt happened up until that point; it was like she just didnt want to be there and didnt give a shit at all.......tried to make conversation bout what dishes looked good etc; keep getting one word answers; all these awkward silences........at this point im really wondering wtf she even came along cause clearly just does not want to be there and doesnt want to see me, and im pretty confused about it cause of how the first one went and couldnt figure out why anyone would go on a 2nd date if they didnt want to when it would have been so easy to cancel....so im feeling like a bit of a dickhead at this point; but theres no escape so tried making the best of a crappy situation and just tried generally making conversation etc........none of my jokes got laughed at; almost everything was met with some sort of sarcastic or 'ok...' response; and she basically just gave off this vibe of not wanting to be there at all/like it was some massive hassle for her to be there. she warms up a bit throuhgout the dinner and the conversation flows a bit better; but it still was obviously not warm

eventually finish and leave the restaraunt walking back to her car (hers was before mine); again shes walking pretty quickly; probably could have held her hand but after everything that had happened up until then it just didnt seem like the right time to just reach over and grab it......so were just walking along awkwardly and eventually reach her car.....shes like this is me....'well goodbye'......no thanks or i had a good time (lol) or even a token comment of the same kind; just a 'well goodbye'.....im like 'ok bye' and go to kiss goodbye; what do i have to lose at this point.........get the full cheek....and shes just like bye and that was it

easily the shittest and most awkward date ive ever been on in my life........still got no fucking idea why she even came along given she clearly didnt seem to want to be there; or why she didnt given how well the first one went and shed been mesaging me throuhgout the week up until that point.....seemed like such a cool girl too; but definitely not into me right from the word go last night.......nfi.........funny story but

anyway thought it might make for an entertaining thread; so feel free to share your horror date stories so i dont feel as bad and we can all laugh along ha ha

have a good one
I would've ditched her before you even got to the restaurant. Seriously, what a nasty bitch.

conics2008

HSC
thats not funny at all. thats just stupid.

Ill tell you my story. Once upon a time, this chick asked me out and i proudly said yes. we went to the movies, after 1 hour i took out my machine gun and killed everyone, except my date. then i kissed her good bye.

as she was walking to her door steps, i took out my sniper rifle, and shot her head. her dad came out and i sniperd his ass too.

I have thoughts about killing people everyday, and my freinds say its perfectly healthy. =]

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
Riet said:
One time I went ice-skating and this girl in front of me tripped over and I caught her in my arms and was just like "o hai." Anyways, after she got back up and brushed herself off she thanked me embarassedly and said that that 'was amazing'. So I was like yeh, cool no worries and she asked me what my name was. We got chatting and I asked her what she was doing later, and if she wanted to come to a cafe for an early dinner (I was goin out clubbin later).

Anyway, we went to a cafe near Drummoyne and everything was going well. I had a foccacia and a cappuccino and afterwards a starwberry pie. It was sooo good. After our meal I suggested we go for a walk down to the point, which wasn't far away. We got down to iron cove and looked out over the water towards the city. It was a full moon and its reflection was shining off the water, so romantic. While she was staring out over they water I smacked her over the head with a rock, knocking her unconcious. I played with her boobs for a bit but got scared she'd wake up, so I took her phone and purse and ran off.

hahah you had me going there

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
unluckyinlove07 said:
im sure we all have a few <snip>
Whoops, I misread the thread title, I now realise it says "Stupid rants about nothing shit". It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't write like an idiot.

Also, lol riet.

Pace_T

HSC
haha love this thread
it has so much fucking potential my head is going to explode.

conics2008

HSC
Riet said:

You should of checked if she had a penis or not. ohh well there's always a next time.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Riet said:

A+++ post. Will read again.

However, i was expecting a bel-air

Evilo

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
I would've ditched her before you even got to the restaurant. Seriously, what a nasty bitch.
+1 i would have dropped the dinner idea and suggested 'we go for a walk' instead. If she wasnt keen i'd put her in a taxi/go home.

wikiwiki

Fear and Trembling
HSC
It sucks when the chicks are sober the next time you're with them, aye.

jordankuai22

HSC
fucking anticlimax + fail

Riet said:

conics2008 said:
thats not funny at all. thats just stupid.

Ill tell you my story. Once upon a time, this chick asked me out and i proudly said yes. we went to the movies, after 1 hour i took out my machine gun and killed everyone, except my date. then i kissed her good bye.

as she was walking to her door steps, i took out my sniper rifle, and shot her head. her dad came out and i sniperd his ass too.

I have thoughts about killing people everyday, and my freinds say its perfectly healthy. =]
both v good.

Jon73

human dick-tionary
HSC
Lol. Best date was with a lube tube and a toilet roll. You can fill in the blanks.

MisterrrD

HSC
unluckyinlove07 shouldn't of taken her to the restaurant.. EVERYBODY does that. She was excited about the first date because you took her out of her boring ordinary world and into yours.

A sit down dinner etc etc isn't all to fun?

She may have been testing you.. trying to take control over you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)