Best ATAR Calculator (1 Viewer)

1-99

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

Can we settle this once and for all – what's the best ATAR Calculator (in terms of best accuracy) you have found?

_rakelt

HSC
talent 100? it was accurate for me (ofc, once i got my individual hsc marks for each subject) and was off by 0.2... again you cant just simply use it for your half yearly / trials marks. its only helpful once you get each hsc subject mark

ahri

HSC
Imo HSC Ninja, can't go wrong if you're using historical data, it was about 0.5 - 0.8 points off for me

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I don’t think there is necessarily a “best” ATAR calculator. Just because you get a close guess for one person in one year, that doesn’t mean it will be like that for everyone else in other years.

quickoats

HSC
All of them are pretty useless except for that 6 hour window between receiving your HSC results and ATAR. That being said, they often crash during that time period anyway. Don't expect anything too meaningful to come out if you plug your trial results in, and don't fret if your real ATAR is wayyy off from the predictions.

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
I remember matrix was 0.3 off for me, talent was a p close. For a friend of mine, their calc (I think matrix, not sure) was off by around 3 whole points 😱

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)