Best Beer for Girls (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Graney said:
A case of vb has 33.6 SDs
750ml bottle of vodka has about 24

Pretty sure the RRP of a case of VB is $40. I've seen it for $30.

Regardless, even at $45+, which you can get a wide range of beers on special at, you're getting more SD per $dollar.
So if you were to buy vodka at $28 and VB at $40 the number of standard drinks per $ would be fairly close.

...and the point isn't (or shouldn't be) just to get more standard drinks per $. If you prefer drinking vodka over beer then sacrificing a few standard drinks is completely reasonable.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Graney said:
A case of vb has 33.6 SDs
750ml bottle of vodka has about 24

Pretty sure the RRP of a case of VB is $40. I've seen it for $30.

Regardless, even at $45+, which you can get a wide range of beers on special at, you're getting more SD per $dollar.
And most spirit bottles sold here are 700ml (20/1 standards).

iamsickofyear12 said:
So if you were to buy vodka at $28 and VB at $40 the number of standard drinks per $ would be fairly close.

...and the point isn't (or shouldn't be) just to get more standard drinks per $. If you prefer drinking vodka over beer then sacrificing a few standard drinks is completely reasonable.
Anywhere that has vodka for $28 will be selling VB for under 40 though.

Not to mention $28 Vodka is usually disgusting. Vodka will never come out cheaper, you know why? Because it incurs more tax.

efhat

HSC
hahn premium light is pretty tolerable , corona is nice but pricy, becks is good too.
LOL at VictoriaBitter....the op asked for low bitter beer and you go and mention one with the word in the title....its eww never drink it.

HSC
efhat said:
hahn premium light is pretty tolerable , corona is nice but pricy, becks is good too.
LOL at VictoriaBitter....the op asked for low bitter beer and you go and mention one with the word in the title....its eww never drink it.
haha yeah vb is gross lol

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah, i choose my alcohol based on whatever has the most standard drinks! :rolleyes:

SpoonSamba

HSC
yeh vb is foul, and i dnt like the taste of corona its like beer flavoured water

tooheys extra dry all the way

frenchduke

HSC
Don't go Corona. Its the shitty beer the mexicans don't like, so they export it to here. Its beer flavoured water, as mentioned earlier.

Crowns, Tooheys extra dry, Heineken, Becks, and Bovaria are all good.
I picked up a slab of Crowns for 45 the other day. So its good pricing.

If you dont mind paying a bit more, you can go danish imported beers, which are really good.

But if you want SD per $ value, goon and cordial is the best way to go.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
frenchduke said:
Don't go Corona. Its the shitty beer the mexicans don't like, so they export it to here. Its beer flavoured water, as mentioned earlier.

Crowns, Tooheys extra dry, Heineken, Becks, and Bovaria are all good.
I picked up a slab of Crowns for 45 the other day. So its good pricing.

If you dont mind paying a bit more, you can go danish imported beers, which are really good.

But if you want SD per $ value, goon and cordial is the best way to go.
You were right about Corona and Becks but nothing else.

frenchduke

HSC
Riet said:
You were right about Corona and Becks but nothing else.
Clearly thats just your opinion though, and I think Crowns are great, and yes you can get them for $45 a slab.

But back to O.P, its really just about your own individual taste. just experement, its not hard to get a few shouted beers at partys, just try a few different kinds whilst you're out.

Mischaaa

HSC
i luv heineken but i dont think gender has anything to do with this

frenchduke

HSC
Lol, so because Denmark happens to have lego land, it can't have any beer at all? Thats somewhat narrow minded of you. Never heard of Carlsberg?
So no, I didn't mean Belgian, thank you though, for trying to take a blind stab at one of over 200 possible countries I could have meant. But didn't, because I said what I meant.
And no, Crownies aren't shit, which is why they are one of Australias most popular lagers. Thats alot of opinions, which you don't seem to respect coming from other people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlsberg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)