Best bits of Europe and UK (1 Viewer)

Peartie

HSC
GERMANY all the way....

Berlin, Munich, Nuremburg, The entire Romantische Strasse....all great to visit! And then Switzerland and Austria!!!!!!

beccabum

hung up
in the outer suburbs of the middle of nowhere
HSC
i'm in london at the mo, its pretty good. i just finished a contiki tour and my fave places were - lyon (france), vienna (austria), venezia and firenze (italy). for me, amsterdam (holland) was such a letdown. it seemed so dull and depressing, although the nightlife was ok, it was a tad scary in the red light district at 4am! i didn't like roma as much as i thought i would due to all the graffiti. i didn't think nice was quite cracked up to all the hype, but i was there on a sunday.. but monaco was awesome! i also loved the countrtside in the austrian tyrol ( sound of music country).. totally breathtaking. seeing it from in a raft in the whitewater ( as oposed to a bus) was unbelievable. soon i'll be leaving uk for the continent again, can't wait!

bex

HSC
azzie said:
i know i always harp on about it but CROATIA is the most beautiful place in europe. the dalmatian coast is amazing. rogoznica, split, brac, vis and hvar being a few of the stunning places.
[/url]
i was going to say croatia! otherwise ive always wanted to go to Turkey.. it just seems so mystic and interesting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)